🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama:"'We Don't Want to Tax All Businesses Out of Business'

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
WHY in the world would anything think differently Obama????

President Barack Obama says Democrats "don't want to tax all businesses out of business."
I know that there are a few Republicans here in the audience," Obama said Friday at a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign in Palo Alto, Ca. "If you talk to us, it turns out we're pretty common-sense folks.

"We don't think government can do everything," he said. "We don't think that top-down solutions are the right way to go. We believe in the free market. We believe in a light touch when it comes to regulations."

Obama: 'We Don't Want to Tax All Businesses Out of Business' | CNS News

YET Obama YOUR OWN words show you are either STUPID in you can't remember what you said.. OR you are a LIAR...
Either lying about the above statement OR YOU were LYING WHEN YOU said these statements:

Obama: " I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"
SOURCE: LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

Obama: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"

In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because
they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Obama's normal campaign rhetoric did not promise to bankrupt our own coal industry.
While he promised a new dawn of abundant energy, he actually planned to declare war on the coal industry.
Source: Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama in 2012 - Erica Martinson - POLITICO.com

Obama's "Light touch when it comes to regulations"

images

The man is a fucking imbecile.

Why Tax them out of business when you can:

1. Send jobs overseas via Free Trade Agreements.
2. Create gov't Regulations and Agencies that stifle business.

President Barack Obama says Democrats "don't want to tax all businesses out of business."
I know that there are a few Republicans here in the audience," Obama said Friday at a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign in Palo Alto, Ca. "If you talk to us, it turns out we're pretty common-sense folks.

"We don't think government can do everything," he said. "We don't think that top-down solutions are the right way to go. We believe in the free market. We believe in a light touch when it comes to regulations."

YET Obama YOUR OWN words show you are either STUPID in you can't remember what you said.. OR you are a LIAR...
Either lying about the above statement OR YOU were LYING WHEN YOU said these statements:

In one interview he said, "If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because
they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

Obama's normal campaign rhetoric did not promise to bankrupt our own coal industry.
While he promised a new dawn of abundant energy, he actually planned to declare war on the coal industry.
Source: Uttered in 2008, still haunting Obama in 2012 - Erica Martinson - POLITICO.com

Bwahhhhh bwahhh bwaahhhh whine whine whine

my gawd this man and his government government government..

he thinks we need MORE government and he plans on giving it to us...we are seeing the affects of that with all these agencies being used AGAINST THE PEOPLE

Last edited:
A real Conservative running against Obama would have won 54 maybe 55 states

A social conservative that supported building America would of won. He'd have to be for something like Infrastructure, science and technology...This person would have to come forward "promising" to build America for once.

If so then yes he would of won.

More government, more taxes, and more spending. Obama's answer to everything

All while trying to twist words to say it is not what he wants or what he is doing

His proposed $40+ billion in taxes on the oil and gas industries would go a long way toward killing jobs and destroying any gains made in hydrocarbon development over the last 100 years.

All while trying to twist words to say it is not what he wants or what he is doing

you have to wonder how this man sleeps at night.

the man is never truthful and the people fall for it

Most readers of your threads know you're a partisan hack who hates Obama. Hence you have no credibility with anyone not in your set. Consider Bush's remark when he used the word crusade, it was ill advised but no one in My experience suggested Bush meant all Christianity should invade the entire Middle East and occupy that territory.

His proposed $40+ billion in taxes on the oil and gas industries would go a long way toward killing jobs and destroying any gains made in hydrocarbon development over the last 100 years.

Correct. Instead we should give the oil&gas companies 40 billion. Then they will be able to make more jobs.

Instead we should neither give nor take 40BIL and let companies succeed or fail on their own...

More taxes.. the Obamalama way

Is that why he cut payroll taxes for a couple of years?

Yet total tax bills increased.. why there are new taxes for Obamacare...

We are being taxed MORE.. not less.. and you know this

Well.. maybe not you and your burger flipping brethren who have been getting off scott free for a long time, and wrongfully so

Forum List

Back