Obama welcomed to Oklahoma

Dafuck's the Confederate flag have to do with O'bama?

For that matter-- what's it have to do with Oklahoma?

Last edited:
The left are going to turn what used to be a relic to most and a comfort to a vanishing few into a new symbol of rebellion. I've never owned a Confederate Flag or anything with one on it. that just might change.

Another far left drone and their inability to understand anything outside their programming.

Using the far left logic on display here, the "gays" should only protest in San Francisco..

Another far left drone and their inability to understand anything outside their programming.

Using the far left logic on display here, the "gays" should only protest in San Francisco..

So you have no answer either. I was asking the OP but thanks. I already knew neither of them have an answer.

So you have no answer either. I was asking the OP but thanks. I already knew neither of them have an answer.

No just pointing out the far left drone logic that is being used here. Like I said to using the far left logic on display here, the "gays" should only protest in San Francisco..

Does that compute?

20130918030232-3-Airplane.jpg

He was welcomed by the Choctaw Nation as well.

Forum List

Back