OBAMA WINS AGAIN!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
President Obama just won on Obamacare. Big time.

And the wingnuts can't stand it, even though they are secretly thanking the court for saving them from having to do anything for the American people.

Republicans noisily outraged — and quietly relieved — over court decision

Chief Justice John Roberts had the common sense line of the decision:

“Congress passed the Affordable Care Act to improve health insurance markets, not to destroy them. If at all possible we must interpret the Act in a way that is consistent with the former, and avoids the latter,” Roberts wrote.​

Conservatism is a dying ideology. The sooner, the better.

President Obama just won on Obamacare. Big time.

And the wingnuts can't stand it, even though they are secretly thanking the court for saving them from having to do anything for the American people.

Republicans noisily outraged — and quietly relieved — over court decision

Chief Justice John Roberts had the common sense line of the decision:

“Congress passed the Affordable Care Act to improve health insurance markets, not to destroy them. If at all possible we must interpret the Act in a way that is consistent with the former, and avoids the latter,” Roberts wrote.​

Conservatism is a dying ideology. The sooner, the better.
Conservatism and Conservatives are fine, we just don't have either currently. What we have are reactionaries, Ayn Rand morons, and the American Taliban.

His intimidation won big time. The Supreme Court doesn't rule in favor of the people. They don't. The rule on whats more politically expedient for the current administration.

I can't be surprised though. I am expecting them to uphold gay marriage too. So, revel in it.

His intimidation won big time. The Supreme Court doesn't rule in favor of the people. They don't. The rule on whats more politically expedient for the current administration.

I can't be surprised though. I am expecting them to uphold gay marriage too. So, revel in it.
Plan to. Thanks...

American muppets won too!

They won high deductibles, increasing premiums, decreased quality of medical care, doctors leaving the profession.....winners everywhere......I see winners everywhere!!!

They won high deductibles, increasing premiums, decreased quality of medical care, doctors leaving the profession.....winners everywhere......I see winners everywhere!!!

...lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh My!

Link? To a credible source, please.

Only in the bubble of Fox News World.

THIS just in..........hospitals around the nation are reporting record numbers of conservatives crowding emergency rooms and free clinics all of them complaining of stage 5 butthurt !
most doctors advise put more sour grapes on it for 24 hours .

The thread title is incorrect. Here's the proper one:

Big Pharma-Big Health Insurance and the Permanent Federal Bureacracy Win; Individuals Lose.

Forum List

Back