🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama writes law forcing states to fund Planned Parrenthood

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Constitution says "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states."

New Obama Rule Would Ban States From Defunding Planned Parenthood

sep 7 2016 The Obama administration is seeking to ban states from defunding Planned Parenthood by quietly implementing a new Title X rule that would limit states’ ability to direct federal funds.

The proposed Health and Human Services rule would ban states from using criteria not based on ability to provide services when determining which family planning centers get federal funding. Several states stripped Planned Parenthood of these federal funds in the last year after a series of undercover videos exposed the non-profit’s trade in aborted fetus parts, and 13 states have now stripped the funds since 2011.

“The amendment precludes project recipients from using criteria in their selection of subrecipients that are unrelated to the ability to deliver services to program beneficiaries in an effective manner,” the rule reads, citing instances in some states where defunding of Planned Parenthood led to a disruption or reduction in services.

Obama is a president and as such cannot write laws even though he thinks he is a dictator!

The states do not have the right to defund Planned Parenthood for performing abortions when abortions are legal. I agree with the President.

Constitution says "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states."

sep 7 2016 The Obama administration is seeking to ban states from defunding Planned Parenthood by quietly implementing a new Title X rule that would limit states’ ability to direct federal funds.

The proposed Health and Human Services rule would ban states from using criteria not based on ability to provide services when determining which family planning centers get federal funding. Several states stripped Planned Parenthood of these federal funds in the last year after a series of undercover videos exposed the non-profit’s trade in aborted fetus parts, and 13 states have now stripped the funds since 2011.

“The amendment precludes project recipients from using criteria in their selection of subrecipients that are unrelated to the ability to deliver services to program beneficiaries in an effective manner,” the rule reads, citing instances in some states where defunding of Planned Parenthood led to a disruption or reduction in services.
Of course you've misrepresented the amendment and the constitution.

The states do not have the right to defund Planned Parenthood for performing abortions when abortions are legal. I agree with the President.
Your ignorance of the law is as vast as the Grand Canyon.

Speaking of sick and ignorant, read your last post.

For all we know you're a
necrophiliac.
We all know what you are. Obuthole is the ignorant in charge, pull your head out of his ass.

Tobacco is legal. Can the president force states to fund tobacco companies?

In the United States, the President is the head of the Executive Branch and does not "write laws"...not sure what the arrangement is in your country.

For all we know you're a
necrophiliac.
We all know what you are. Obuthole is the ignorant in charge, pull your head out of his ass.
Again you are clueless about what I am.
I laugh my ass off when you yammer.

For all we know you're a
necrophiliac.
You're the baby butcher, baby butcher.
Really? I'm not the one who posts his bathing in babies blood fantasies.

For all we know you're a
necrophiliac.
You're the baby butcher, baby butcher.
You sure sound like someone who protests TOO much.....for a reason.

Forum List

Back