obamacare and the truth

And how much did you pay in Federal Taxes without actually having a job?

A lot. I still pay on my retirement income, savings, and social security. Which is a far cry from ZERO.

Social Security you say, Hmmm........that's not a conflict of interest, right?

What that she take the money SHE paid into SS?

No the conflict comes from all the people getting SSI, that Never paid a dime in.

And how much did you pay in Federal Taxes without actually having a job?

A lot. I still pay on my retirement income, savings, and social security. Which is a far cry from ZERO.

No it's not. Just as you cannot prove Fox is destructive, you cannot prove that SS is a conflict of interest. You can try but you cannot do it.

What that she take the money SHE paid into SS?

No the conflict comes from all the people getting SSI, that Never paid a dime in.

And I might add, that NOT paying into it isn't an option either. It is something I had to do.

No it's not. Just as you cannot prove Fox is destructive, you cannot prove that SS is a conflict of interest. You can try but you cannot do it.

That's fine, keep on getting your government assistance while paying no Federal Income tax. :clap2:

That's fine, keep on getting your government assistance while paying no Federal Income tax. :clap2:

And here I thought you wanted an honest conversation and then you had to go tell a big fat assed lie. Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

And here I thought you wanted an honest conversation and then you had to go tell a big fat assed lie. Fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.

Which part is a lie. Please point it out

1) You get checks directly from the government

2) You pay no Federal Income Tax.

:eusa_hand: libturd. I've already flushed your lying ass.

Government assistance on money she paid to the government? Does mommy still tie your shoes? .....

A simple question which you did not answer. So I guess we can all just conclude there is no lie in what I stated. Got it.

A simple question which you did not answer. So I guess we can all just conclude there is no lie in what I stated. Got it.

I don't see her constantly whining for entitlements and bitching about the rich like you clowns.......

I don't see her constantly whining for entitlements and bitching about the rich like you clowns.......

Why would she? She already gets them.

Money she paid ( a fact you'll keep avoiding like a good little Lakoff disciple ), unlike you who already gets them and whines for more......

Money she paid ( a fact you'll keep avoiding like a good little Lakoff disciple ), unlike you who already gets them and whines for more......

Yeah, I want everything for free and don't want to have to pay for it. Spot on read. :clap2:

Yeah, I want everything for free and don't want to have to pay for it. Spot on read. :clap2:

Spin, duck, dodge ......... :clap2:

What am I spinning or ducking? I just told you that your read of me and my situation is amazing. I want all of your hard earned money while I sit on my couch and get free healthcare and government checks. I don't know how you nailed it so perfectly, it's like you are in my head.

Cause I paid for em. You should work. Try it sometime.

LMAO!!! The hypocrisy is stunning. That statement will go right over your head though, so don't worry about forming a logical response, just skip straight to name calling.

You either work and gyp your boss out of a days pay while you post on the boards, or you don't work.. sucks to be a lying libturd. donut?

Cause I paid for em. You should work. Try it sometime.

LMAO!!! The hypocrisy is stunning. That statement will go right over your head though, so don't worry about forming a logical response, just skip straight to name calling.

You either work and gyp your boss out of a days pay while you post on the boards, or you don't work.. sucks to be a lying libturd. donut?

Or I'm self employed?

Or I have a job that requires me to be online all day?

Or I work odd hours?

Nah, none of those could be it. I'm probably unemployed and collecting Social Security like someone we know.

Forum List

Back