ObamaCare Causes Drop In Job Growth

BlackFlag10

College Conservative
Jun 1, 2012
ADP reports state that only 158,000 jobs were added to the U.S. private sector last month. The general forecast for the month of March was just under 200K added jobs. The March ADP tally was the smallest since October.

The primary cause of the slowdown seems to be hiring in construction firms. Construction employment gains have seemed to pause after the rebuilding following Hurricane Sandy has started to tail off.

Another reason for the jobs slowdown according to chief economist Mark Zandi of Moody's? Obamacare

Zandi says he expects employment to affected in the near term as smaller employers attempt to keep their payrolls below 50 employees in order to avoid penalties levied by ObamaCare. The specific aspect of the healthcare reform bill that affects these businesses is the tax imposed on a business employing over 50 employees if it does not provide healthcare coverage for them.

See the full article at Cameron Harris: ObamaCare Causes Drop In Job Growth

ADP reports state that only 158,000 jobs were added to the U.S. private sector last month. The general forecast for the month of March was just under 200K added jobs. The March ADP tally was the smallest since October.

The primary cause of the slowdown seems to be hiring in construction firms. Construction employment gains have seemed to pause after the rebuilding following Hurricane Sandy has started to tail off.

Another reason for the jobs slowdown according to chief economist Mark Zandi of Moody's? Obamacare

Zandi says he expects employment to affected in the near term as smaller employers attempt to keep their payrolls below 50 employees in order to avoid penalties levied by ObamaCare. The specific aspect of the healthcare reform bill that affects these businesses is the tax imposed on a business employing over 50 employees if it does not provide healthcare coverage for them.

My mom actually blamed the fucked up weather of this past year on Obama. Hey, beats thinking!

Austin Goolsby finds the losses an improvement. If employers fire full time employees and hire more part time workers, more people are working.

My mom actually blamed the fucked up weather of this past year on Obama. Hey, beats thinking!

If you are not going to add anything insightful, please keep your bull crap to yourself

If you are not going to add anything insightful, please keep your bull crap to yourself

At least my mom has a reason for her messed up thinking - she's old. College republican? wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This oughta be rich! Take caution who you tell to keep "your bull crap to yourself," bitch!

At least my mom has a reason for her messed up thinking - she's old. College republican? wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha This oughta be rich! Take caution who you tell to keep "your bull crap to yourself," bitch!

I can only imagine that your level of education and sophistication is one I should envy.

I can only imagine that your level of education and sophistication is one I should envy.

Since you ask, Black Fag, masters in history plus 30 in education and economics - do your studies instead of being out of your league here.

Since you ask, Black Fag, masters in history plus 30 in education and economics - do your studies instead of being out of your league here.

Resorting to slurs, what a great guy.

History--the most difficult major in America.

When you graduate - if you graduate - and get out in the real world, you'll see that the world doesn't operate neatly in your little two dimensional world of Democrats and Republicans.

When you graduate - if you graduate - and get out in the real world, you'll see that the world doesn't operate neatly in your little two dimensional world of Democrats and Republicans.

Nope, but it does operate logically and practically, a few things that a certain subgroup of US politics lacks.

(Hint: I meant liberals)

Forum List

Back