🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Targets Middle Class and Red States(Many of which are up in 2014)

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
Obamacare Premium Hikes Target The Middle Class
ObamaCare price hikes hit 'red states' hardest | Fox News

Clearly Obamacare is just another attempt by Obama and liberals to redistribute wealth. He doesn't care about the middle class, only the very poor and those rich enough to fund his campaign. Now, it looks like liberals will pay the price. The Obama scheme has rate hikes around 50% for blue states but 78% for red states. This is crucial as there are 7 Senate seats held by Democrats now that Republicans are competing for: West Virginia, South Dakota, Montana, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alaska, and North Carolina. Because these states didn't have many regulations to begin with, Obamacare will mean a giant premium hike. Do you think these voters will reelect the Democrat Senator after the premium hike when they already usually vote Republican? I don't think so.

The ACA is going to bankrupt me. No two ways about it.

Then government will be there to help you get back on your feet with Single-Payer. It's win-win for everyone! :doubt:

Government will break a man's legs, hand him crutches, and then tell the poor sap that he couldn't walk if it weren't for the benevolence of government.

Last edited:
Red states are turning down billions in Medicaid in a war against their own people.

Standing up against bigger government and for free enterprise =/= going "against their own people".

Entitlements in excess can be poisonous to a people.

It is not the premiums only. It is the deductibles, co-pays and extremely limited scope of services and providers.

The ACA is going to bankrupt me. No two ways about it.

Can you provide details?

To maintain coverage similar to my current policy, it's going to cost an additional $800/month. Now where am I to come up with $9,600 per year? And that's not considering the much higher deductibles.

Yep, that's a fact that keeps popping up.
I don't know who came up with these insane deductibles.

... Clearly Obamacare is just another attempt by Obama and liberals to redistribute wealth. ...

Nothing wrong with that. What's the problem?

Because redistributing the wealth isn't what America is all about. That's what the Soviet Union, Maoist China, and Greece are all about, but not America. You liberals want to remake America, a land of self-reliance and freedom, into your image. I stand for free enterprise and the real America.

Forum List

Back