Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Two Supreme Court Justices
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

Democrats: The Party of Low Expectations

This was Hope and Change. This is regarded as success.

So, whats not successful about it? Thats the part you forgot to mention
The onus is on the OP to explain the successes because none of them are readily apparent. Since he clearly hasn't perhaps you would like to have a go at it. BTW, this is not a safe-space thread.

Go

Seriously, I am not making this up!

Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

The onus is on the OP to explain the successes because none of them are readily apparent. Since he clearly hasn't perhaps you would like to have a go at it. BTW, this is not a safe-space thread.

Go

You're the OP tho? And you apparently say those are not successes....Why arent they?

Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

Go

You're the OP tho? And you apparently say those are not successes....Why arent they?
The OP that I was quoting was a fellow dingbat, Roghtwinger. I would have no way of supporting his assertions and no intentions of doing so. Perhaps you would like to.

Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

Go

The OP that I was quoting was a fellow dingbat, Roghtwinger. I would have no way of supporting his assertions and no intentions of doing so. Perhaps you would like to.

But you didnt quote anyone. You just said he believes that without any links.

Regardless of that...If you dont think those are accomplishments you can tell people why without needing an explanation from someone on why they think those are accomplishments.

Its not like he can give you an explanation that will change your mind anyway. So, why are those not accomplishments?

Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

Go

Because, because total bs RW propaganda...

Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

Go

Because, because total bs RW propaganda...
They seem to have a problem explaining themselves dont they?

How is appointing a judge considered anything but day to day job description,it just happend while he was in office, the white house could very well have not had the opportunity.
As for the rest of the list none have been out long enough to make any real judgment.
It's a hoot how so many give credit to presidents that just happen to be in office,when this or that is passed or happens good and bad,when in fact they have little to do with said occurrences.
Obama isn't the only politician inside the beltway.

Obamacare
Stimulus
Ended the Bush tax cuts
Killed Keystone
Same sex marriage
Iran nuclear deal

Go

Don't be an asshole. I quoted rightwinger verbatim. Now, if you want to cover his ass go right ahead. If you can't, then stop squirming. You don't have to make it your fight unless you're stupid enough.

Regardless of that...If you dont think those are accomplishments you can tell people why without needing an explanation from someone on why they think those are accomplishments.

Its not like he can give you an explanation that will change your mind anyway. So, why are those not accomplishments?

Go

Don't be an asshole. I quoted rightwinger verbatim. Now, if you want to cover his ass go right ahead. If you can't, then stop squirming. You don't have to make it your fight unless you're stupid enough.

Forum List

Back