Obama's Brother Says His Brother Doesn't Have A Spine....Likes Trump Better

I'd buy that man a beer and a BBQ pork sandwich!

Ooops...wait a minute. Malik Obama is Muslim. Maybe he could go on a Taqiya or something.

Last edited:
Do you really want to start talking about what presidential candidates families have to say about the candidates? Check to see what trump's family has said about him, and then check Desantis. I suspect you won't want to go there.

There were moments that Obama showed courage, his calling out of Canadian human right violations in our Parliament will always hold a special place in my heart. Too often though, he took the road most politicians take, the easy one...

Do you really want to start talking about what presidential candidates families have to say about the candidates? Check to see what trump's family has said about him, and then check Desantis. I suspect you won't want to go there.
Yeah...they got Trump's lesbian niece to trash him.

Big whoop. She probably sold a book. OH WAIT!!!!!

All of you libs kiss the ground that Obama walks on.
It's nice to hear once in awhile the truth about what Obama's family thinks of him.

There were moments that Obama showed courage, his calling out of Canadian human right violations in our Parliament will always hold a special place in my heart. Too often though, he took the road most politicians take, the easy one...
Yet Obama murders his chef and nobody is allowed to investigate what happened.

1694049743542.png

Forum List

Back