Forget the knockout game. It's the strangle game now

America used to bring death and destruction, but has always found a way around not having to face MAD.

Not it does, on all fronts and so has pulled in its horns in the Zionist state and in the Ukraine.

World supremacy on military matters is still in question. I think that America has been forced to the back seat on economic matters.

On the god beliefs, America's catholics have sold the farm.

Good grief stop the America hating bs, ya Canuck cuck

America used to bring death and destruction, but has always found a way around not having to face MAD.

Not it does, on all fronts and so has pulled in its horns in the Zionist state and in the Ukraine.

World supremacy on military matters is still in question. I think that America has been forced to the back seat on economic matters.

Sure am glad i understand "Public Education Speak".

I agree white collar crime should never be prosecuted, that is only committed by the privileged, white rich.
What crime? Putting a non-disclosure payment under legal expenses?

I’d rather Bragg concentrate on getting the savages who choke women into unconsciousness to rob them off the street.

How long have you been a communist?

Forum List

Back