So what is the likelihood that they will try to replace Biden?

An airhead who earned a JD, served as DA, Attorney General, Senator and Vice President.

Um...okay, so what's your biggest accomplishment?
I dont compare myself to world leaders

We’ll leave that to internet hero’s like you

But world leaders compare themselves to each other and Harris is a real dud

I think shes a drag on the ticket for libs

But you do whatever you want

I dont compare myself to world leaders

We’ll leave that to internet hero’s like you

But world leaders compare themselves to each other and Harris is a real dud

I think shes a drag on the ticket for libs

But you do whatever you want

Hey, guy, I get your life has been a failure... but you still haven't told me why Harris is a "dud" or an "airhead", other than she's an uppity black woman who has accomplished more than you ever will.

Hey, guy, I get your life has been a failure... but you still haven't told me why Harris is a "dud" or an "airhead", other than she's an uppity black woman who has accomplished more than you ever will.
I stand by what I’ve already said

If she remains on the ticket biden’s health becomes even more of an issue for many voters

Meh ..... I have listened to her.
She's not deep that's for sure;
She's also not actually " Black".

You argued well in her behalf.

I think if we're going to have a first "first female"...it had better be someone who comprehends the nuances of dealing with a nearly exclusively men's club on the international scene.

I just don't get that sense from her.

Jo

Matters not a jot if Deep State has decided Trump will win .

And win easily .

Which is what they are arranging .

Democratically of course .

So?

Hey, what happend to Trump's VP? Oh, that's right, they had a falling out when Trump sent an angry mob to murder him.
Your arguments only appeal the most hardcore anti trumpers

But issues like border security and energy independence matter to more voters

I’ll put my money on anyone trump chooses to oppose Harris in a vp debate

She’s a moron

I still think it's very unlikely but I'm hearing an awful lot of concern about it these days from all around. It would appear that there is a bigger movement within the party to back-stab joey b than I thought. Atta-way! Drag the guy out of retirement against his better judgement...fuck up the last four years of his life probably speeding up his deterioration.....and after he's no longer useful toss him into a geriatrics chair with a straw hat and applesauce at Lunchtime.
0%, give or take 0%.

I still think it's very unlikely but I'm hearing an awful lot of concern about it these days from all around. It would appear that there is a bigger movement within the party to back-stab joey b than I thought. Atta-way! Drag the guy out of retirement against his better judgement...fuck up the last four years of his life probably speeding up his deterioration.....and after he's no longer useful toss him into a geriatrics chair with a straw hat and applesauce at Lunchtime.

Nobody else has a chance except David dePape. He's the Dems best hope...

First, dePape would have to be pardoned. But if Traitor Joe pardons dePape, he will hit the campaign trail HAMMERING!!!

Defense to call witnesses in trial of David DePape

Nobody else has a chance except David dePape. He's the Dems best hope...

First, dePape would have to be pardoned. But if Traitor Joe pardons dePape, he will hit the campaign trail HAMMERING!!!

Defense to call witnesses in trial of David DePape

Very creepy guy

Forum List

Back