Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

Of course Obama gave them the info and approved the text
Don't just spit it -- prove it....
....and still, CrusaderFrank has no evidence to offer.

:badgrin:

It's his bio that he provided all the information and proofread and let sit for 2 decades

Game. Set. Match

Except of course you have been told that he didn't provide all of that information to the publisher.

But you prefer to believe the voices in your head.

And yes- in your head- the voices are telling you that Obama lost the election, and also set up FEMA camps, and took away all of your guns.....lol.

Suuuuuuuure. The publisher wanted to highlight one of their authors and just made up his data with no input from him at all. He never even proofread the materials. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Listening to the voices in your head, rather than what the publisher actually said. You probably could get meds to help with that

Meanwhile:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

Every time you claim otherwise- you are either lying- or just displaying your mental illness.

It's his bio that he provided all the information and proofread and let sit for 2 decades

Game. Set. Match
Prove he provided all the information.

Prove he proofread it.

So far, all you've proven is that you're an idiot.

It's a vanity publication. Obama told them his life story: both in Kenya, raised in Hawaii and Indonesia, Harvard Law, ate dogs and snakes, and they wrote it out for him. He OKd it and it sat there until Breitbart published it
And still, you can't prove Obama told anyone at Acton & Dystel he was born in Kenya. And of course, the editor of that bio said he didn't. Kinda reveals what an imbecile you are to think you know better than the person who wrote the bio. :badgrin:

Of course he did. Do you think the publisher just picked facts out at random, his schooling, etc. They just made it all up, and the only thing they got "wrong" that got past the trained eye of the President of Harvard Law Review was that he was "Born in Kenya and raised in Hawaii and Indonesia"

There is no evidence that President Obama ever even saw the brochure.

But Birthers never let that 'evidence' thingie get in the way of their lies, speculation and innuendo.

Just like Trump.

Game. Set. Match
Prove he provided all the information.

Prove he proofread it.

So far, all you've proven is that you're an idiot.

It's a vanity publication. Obama told them his life story: both in Kenya, raised in Hawaii and Indonesia, Harvard Law, ate dogs and snakes, and they wrote it out for him. He OKd it and it sat there until Breitbart published it
And still, you can't prove Obama told anyone at Acton & Dystel he was born in Kenya. And of course, the editor of that bio said he didn't. Kinda reveals what an imbecile you are to think you know better than the person who wrote the bio. :badgrin:

Of course he did. Do you think the publisher just picked facts out at random, his schooling, etc. They just made it all up, and the only thing they got "wrong" that got past the trained eye of the President of Harvard Law Review was that he was "Born in Kenya and raised in Hawaii and Indonesia"
No, I don't think they picked facts out at random. I think they got their facts from newspaper articles written on Obama, including the two articles I've already linked for you.

It's not my problem you're ineducable, nor is it my problem you can't prove your delusions.

LOL. OMG.

They believe ANYTHING Obama tells them!

The published threw 3 darts on a map and hit Kenya, Hawaii and Indonesia. Then flipped a coin for birthplace a 2 places, not 1, but places where he was raised. Right?

And the President of Law Review never bothered to proof it.

Uh huh

LOL. OMG.

They believe ANYTHING Obama tells them!

The published threw 3 darts on a map and hit Kenya, Hawaii and Indonesia. Then flipped a coin for birthplace a 2 places, not 1, but places where he was raised. Right?

And the President of Law Review never bothered to proof it.

Uh huh
Sadly, your senility worsens. Obama told me nothing. The woman who actually edited the pamphlet is my source.

And who do you think knows better how "Kenya" ended up being mentioned as his birthplace? The person who wrote it or a brain-dead imbecile on an Internet forum who has still not been able to prove a word he's typed?

Tough call, huh? :dunno:

So, the publisher could have said Obama was the first bisexual, Muslim President of Law Review and that would have went to press too, right.

They believe ANYTHING

So, the publisher could have said Obama was the first bisexual, Muslim President of Law Review and that would have went to press too, right.

They believe ANYTHING
What press? It was a marketing brochure to advertise some of their clients and held a very limited distribution.

Your grasp at straws is again noted.

They believe ANYTHING

No- they weren't WND or Conservatards.

The publisher made a mistake.

And you just keep lying about it.

Obvious troll Twitter account.

Why doesn't Obama's birth certificate have a gold seal? Mine does.
Why didn't the one Obama showed have one?
Obvious troll Twitter account.

Why doesn't Obama's birth certificate have a gold seal? Mine does.

IDK...it might be real, look at the black foot print.

I'm guessing the moment BO saw that tweet he immediately started heating a giant pot of vegetable oil so he could stick his foot in it. And disfigure the print.

They believe ANYTHING

The only "mistake" was that...and Obama never checked it, right?
Prove that he did......

In Law Review you review and comments on cases. You mean he never reviewed his bio?

LOL

Seriously?

All he does is talk about himself, of course he approved his Kenyan birth narrative and had it sit there for 2 decades

They believe ANYTHING

Prove that he did......

In Law Review you review and comments on cases. You mean he never reviewed his bio?

LOL

Seriously?

All he does is talk about himself, of course he approved his Kenyan birth narrative and had it sit there for 2 decades
That you have to ask that means you don't know. Thanks for confirming what everyone here already knew.

Next up ... now prove he even knew that pamphlet even existed back then....

They believe ANYTHING

Prove that he did......

LOL

Seriously?

That you have to ask that means you don't know. Thanks for confirming what everyone here already knew.

It's a publishing house describing their stable of authors, he was working on a book at the time. You think they pulled his name at random.

Do you know what Law Review is, whats their main function?

Prove that he did......

LOL

Seriously?

It's a publishing house describing their stable of authors, he was working on a book at the time. You think they pulled his name at random.

Putz.... I didn't ask if they "pulled his name at random." I asked you for proof that Obama knew at that time that they published that pamphlet...

Your inability to provide any proof answers for you. :thup:

Prove that he did......

LOL

Seriously?

Putz.... I didn't ask if they "pulled his name at random." I asked you for proof that Obama knew at that time that they published that pamphlet...

He's listed as one of their authors, that was the point of the pamphlet.

Prove that he did......

LOL

Seriously?

Putz.... I didn't ask if they "listed him as one of their authors." I asked you for proof that Obama knew at that time that they published that pamphlet...

Again, your inability to provide any proof answers for you. :thup:

LOL

Seriously?

Putz.... I didn't ask if they "listed him as one of their authors." I asked you for proof that Obama knew at that time that they published that pamphlet...

Why are you having such a hard time accepting that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

Why are you having such a hard time accepting that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya?
Because you can't prove it. Had it been true, you would have easily been able to do so. That you can't speaks louder louder than your hollow claims that he did.

:dance:

Because you can't prove it. Had it been true, you would have easily been able to do so. That you can't speaks louder louder than your hollow claims that he did.

:dance:

The pamphlet IS the proof

Forum List

Back