Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

LOL

Why would "someone else" write his bio?

He's was alleged "President" of Harvard Law Review, didn't he proofread it?

What if it said, "Barack Obama, first gay Muslim President of..."

Odd that our Kenyan born President let that "mistake" sit there until Briebart found it
Because that's what Acton & Dystel did.

How many more times are you going to fail at trying to prove Obama wrote that bio?

You really believe that they Googled Obama and got EVERYTHING ELSE right except his Kenyan birth?

And that Obama never proofread it either.

Is that what you're telling us?
No, you're just retarded to think Google was around then.

:lmao:

Hell, you can't even keep your own story straight... first you say Obama wrote it... now you suggest he didn't but that he must have at least proof read it. And you can't even prove that either.

:dance:

Umm, so how did the publisher get all that information except from Obama?
Newspapers. Virtually every detail in that bio was found in 2 articles about Obama. His birthplace being the exception.

So they never even talked to Obama?

How many more times are you going to fail at trying to prove Obama wrote that bio?

You really believe that they Googled Obama and got EVERYTHING ELSE right except his Kenyan birth?

Hell, you can't even keep your own story straight... first you say Obama wrote it... now you suggest he didn't but that he must have at least proof read it. And you can't even prove that either.

Newspapers. Virtually every detail in that bio was found in 2 articles about Obama. His birthplace being the exception.

ap.jpg

^ Newspaper. "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barack Obama..."

So, you're telling us that the President of Harvard Law Review, didn't proofread his own bio? And that he let this glaring "error" sit there for almost 2 decades. Is that what you're telling us
WTF?? You said he wrote it. Now you admit he didn't write but that he read it and let it slip.

Now that you've called yourself an imbecile for claiming he wrote it while now admitting he didn't; let's see your evidence that he proof read it.....

Putz.... I didn't ask you to show me a bio that someone else wrote.... I challenged you to prove it was actually Obama who wrote it.

You fail again. Don't you ever get tired of failing? Or are you so used to it, it doesn't even bother you anymore?

LOL

Why would "someone else" write his bio?

He's was alleged "President" of Harvard Law Review, didn't he proofread it?

What if it said, "Barack Obama, first gay Muslim President of..."

Odd that our Kenyan born President let that "mistake" sit there until Briebart found it

The Google reference was to mock you and your low information and high gullibility. Not a good mix
Yet I never said they Googled it. So what exactly do you think you mocked?

So they never even talked to Obama?
Of course they did. He never told them he was born in Hawaii.

ap.jpg

So, you're telling us that the President of Harvard Law Review, didn't proofread his own bio? And that he let this glaring "error" sit there for almost 2 decades. Is that what you're telling us
WTF?? You said he wrote it. Now you admit he didn't write but that he read it and let it slip.

Now that you've called yourself an imbecile for claiming he wrote it while now admitting he didn't; let's see your evidence that he proof read it.....

You're the low information/high gullibility Obama supporters who believes:

A. Obama, whose every other word is either I or me, did NOT write or participate in this bio, back before he became famous,

B. His publisher got everything correct except for his Kenyan birth, and

C. The President of law review did not even proofread the bio before it was published.

ap.jpg

A. Obama, whose every other word is either I or me, did NOT write or participate in this bio, back before he became famous,

C. The President of law review did not even proofread the bio before it was published.
^^^ still can't prove his idiotic claim.

This old thing is circulating again?Just ask der Fuhrer about Oblama being a US citizen...

They are forced to believe two contridictory narratives. Obama WAS born in Kenya AND Trump was right that Obama was born in the US!

ap.jpg

Let me guess, you also believe Lizzy Warren's cheekbones make's her part American Indian

ap.jpg

Let me guess, you also believe Lizzy Warren's cheekbones make's her part American Indian
^^^ that's not proof either. You obviously can't backup anything you're saying. Not that you let reality interfere with your delusions, mind you.

ap.jpg

^^^ that's not proof either. You obviously can't backup anything you're saying. Not that you let reality interfere with your delusions, mind you.

Obama's own bio is not proof?

Do you see how silly you have to become in order to support Obama to this degree?

Do you see how silly you have to become in order to support Obama to this degree?
LOLOL

biography

a written account of another person's life

You were saying...?

(Don't shoot the messenger - someone was going to post it....)

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

"Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama tweeted out a birth certificate on Thursday allegedly belonging to his brother Barack.

The certificate is from a hospital in Mombassa, Kenya.

Baby Barack was a bouncing 7 pounds 1 ounce. The certificate says Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Mombassa, KENYA."

LOL- you post it and try to pretend you are 'just the messenger'?

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

ap.jpg

You claimed President Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.

You have been to be a liar- since the publisher said he never told them he was born in Kenya.

You lie to attack President Obama because you are a typical Birther.

President Obama's own auto-biography said he was born in Hawaii.

A short bio blurb in an obscure brochure had a mistake in it- which the publisher acknowledged as a mistake.

You just lie to attack President Obama, because that is what Birthers do.

ap.jpg

You have been to be a liar- since the publisher said he never told them he was born in Kenya.

Obama is the first birther, he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya

ap.jpg

Obama is the first birther, he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya
If that were true, you would have proven it instead of calling yourself a liar.

Forum List

Back