Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

ObamaBooklet.png

Let's review. It's Obama bio so he must be the expert on it, right? He told them:

a. First African-American president of Harvard Law. Check
b. Born in Kenya. Check
c. Raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. Check Check
Not if he didn't write it, no.

You fail again. :lol:

Of course he wrote it! LOL
LOL

That's your proof?? Citing your own testimony?

:lmao:

Prove he wrote it. Oh, wait.... you can't, you have no proof. That's why you're citing yourself.

Carry on, loser. :thup:
Obama's in his own words said he was born in Kenya. Are you calling him a liar?
No, I'm calling you a liar. You failed to prove he wrote it as you claimed.
I've long since concluded Frank is a patient in the mental retardation ward.

There's no other conclusion.

Where did you suppose they married? After all there is no record of it.

Chase%20-%20WDAORM%201.png

One way to clear most of this up would be to get a copy of DuhBummer's mom's travel (passport) records under the freedom of information act. Has anyone ever thought to do so?

From the State Department on accessing a 3rd Parties information, since Stanley Dunham is deceased - the approver would be the next of kin (her son):

Access to Someone Else’s Records
If you would like to request personal information about another individual or if you are requesting personal records on behalf of someone else, you should provide the following:
  1. Written consent from the individual whose records are being requested. Please provide a signed, notarized statement from the individual(s), authorizing the Department of State to release information to you. If you provide authorization, your request will be processed with the greatest possible access. If you do not or are unable to provide authorization, your request will be processed, but release of records will be severely restricted to protect the privacy of another individual.

Information Access Guide: U.S. Department of State - Freedom of Information Act

>>>>
How convenient.

Where did you suppose they married? After all there is no record of it.

Chase%20-%20WDAORM%201.png

One way to clear most of this up would be to get a copy of DuhBummer's mom's travel (passport) records under the freedom of information act. Has anyone ever thought to do so?

From the State Department on accessing a 3rd Parties information, since Stanley Dunham is deceased - the approver would be the next of kin (her son):

Access to Someone Else’s Records
If you would like to request personal information about another individual or if you are requesting personal records on behalf of someone else, you should provide the following:
  1. Written consent from the individual whose records are being requested. Please provide a signed, notarized statement from the individual(s), authorizing the Department of State to release information to you. If you provide authorization, your request will be processed with the greatest possible access. If you do not or are unable to provide authorization, your request will be processed, but release of records will be severely restricted to protect the privacy of another individual.

Information Access Guide: U.S. Department of State - Freedom of Information Act

>>>>
How convenient.
And by convenient, you mean how conveniently the record you denied embarrassed you.

Obama wrote his biography.

How fucking gullible are Progressives that they believe someone else filled in his country of birth and he let the "mistake" sit there for 2 decades?

Not if he didn't write it, no.

You fail again. :lol:

Of course he wrote it! LOL
LOL

That's your proof?? Citing your own testimony?

Prove he wrote it. Oh, wait.... you can't, you have no proof. That's why you're citing yourself.

Carry on, loser. :thup:
Obama's in his own words said he was born in Kenya. Are you calling him a liar?
No, I'm calling you a liar. You failed to prove he wrote it as you claimed.
I've long since concluded Frank is a patient in the mental retardation ward.

There's no other conclusion.

How do you keep track of all your sock accounts, Pete?

How fucking gullible are Progressives that they believe someone else filled in his country of birth and he let the "mistake" sit there for 2 decades?
Don't keep saying it -- prove it....

(Don't shoot the messenger - someone was going to post it....)

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

"Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama tweeted out a birth certificate on Thursday allegedly belonging to his brother Barack.

The certificate is from a hospital in Mombassa, Kenya.

Baby Barack was a bouncing 7 pounds 1 ounce. The certificate says Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Mombassa, KENYA."

you should probably seek help for your mental illness.

:cuckoo:

(Don't shoot the messenger - someone was going to post it....)

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

"Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama tweeted out a birth certificate on Thursday allegedly belonging to his brother Barack.

The certificate is from a hospital in Mombassa, Kenya.

Baby Barack was a bouncing 7 pounds 1 ounce. The certificate says Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Mombassa, KENYA."

you should probably seek help for your mental illness.

:cuckoo:
I didn't write the article, snowflake...

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.
Putz.... I didn't ask you to show me a bio that someone else wrote.... I challenged you to prove it was actually Obama who wrote it.

You fail again. Don't you ever get tired of failing? Or are you so used to it, it doesn't even bother you anymore?

:dance:

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.
Putz.... I didn't ask you to show me a bio that someone else wrote.... I challenged you to prove it was actually Obama who wrote it.

You fail again. Don't you ever get tired of failing? Or are you so used to it, it doesn't even bother you anymore?

LOL

Why would "someone else" write his bio?

He's was alleged "President" of Harvard Law Review, didn't he proofread it?

What if it said, "Barack Obama, first gay Muslim President of..."

Odd that our Kenyan born President let that "mistake" sit there until Briebart found it

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.

LOL

Odd that our Kenyan born President let that "mistake" sit there until Briebart found it
Because that's what Acton & Dystel did.

How many more times are you going to fail at trying to prove Obama wrote that bio?

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.

LOL

How many more times are you going to fail at trying to prove Obama wrote that bio?

You really believe that they Googled Obama and got EVERYTHING ELSE right except his Kenyan birth?

And that Obama never proofread it either.

Is that what you're telling us?

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.

LOL

You really believe that they Googled Obama and got EVERYTHING ELSE right except his Kenyan birth?

No, you're just retarded to think Google was around then.

Hell, you can't even keep your own story straight... first you say Obama wrote it... now you suggest he didn't but that he must have at least proof read it. And you can't even prove that either.

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.

LOL

Hell, you can't even keep your own story straight... first you say Obama wrote it... now you suggest he didn't but that he must have at least proof read it. And you can't even prove that either.

Umm, so how did the publisher get all that information except from Obama?

LOL

Newspapers. Virtually every detail in that bio was found in 2 articles about Obama. His birthplace being the exception.

LOL

Newspapers. Virtually every detail in that bio was found in 2 articles about Obama. His birthplace being the exception.

ap.jpg

^ Newspaper. "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barack Obama..."

So, you're telling us that the President of Harvard Law Review, didn't proofread his own bio? And that he let this glaring "error" sit there for almost 2 decades. Is that what you're telling us

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.

LOL

The Google reference was to mock you and your low information and high gullibility. Not a good mix

booklet.jpg

Game. Set. Match.
they got all the other information right, except... kenya.
i want to know why the passports were hacked in 08.

And the "President of Harvard Law" didn't bother to proofread his own biography.

Forum List

Back