Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

I and me are 50% of the words in any Obama sentence. He told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. He's personable, but not very bright. So it makes perfect sense that Ivy League schools would accept a personable Kenyan.

Once people like Soros and Prince Alaweed discovered him, they made him President of Harvard Law. Have you ever known as lawyer, especially head of law review who never wrote a single article?

This is what the law says. I encourage everyone to click on the links and answer the questions.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

Question: Was Obummer actually born in the United States? This is what is being questioned and disputed.

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

Question:
Is Obummer a member of any of those indigenous tribes? Yes or no?

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;

Questions: Were BOTH of Obummer's parents "citizens of the United States?" Yes or No?

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

Questions: (1) Was Obummer's mom physically present in the United States for at least one full year before Obummer's birth? It's likely that she was. (2) Was Obummer's Kenyan Father a U.S. National? Yes or No? (Hint: click on the link)

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

Question: Is Kenya an "outlying possession of the United States?" Yes or No?

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

Question: Was Obummer found. . .
I got as far as this...

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

Since Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 and Hawaii was a U.S. state in 1961, Obama qualifies according to paragraph (a) of that statute.

Thanks for your help in clearing up the matter.

Birthers are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

Can you explain why Obummer claimed to be born in Kenya nearly a decade before it even became an issue?

I didn't think you could.
Like I said: Birthers are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

So many fallacious indicators in such a short post. Projections, appeal to ridicule, non sequitur, diverting away from the subject just to name a few.

The Constitution is clear on what the qualifications for the presidency are and I just showed you the full context of the legal qualifications for one to be a natural born citizen.

I never made the claim that Obummer is not a US Citizen. So, I may not be what you consider to be a "birther."

That said, I will put my intelligence up against a snowflake like yours any day of the week. Also, I will laugh my ass of watching you choke on your own words. . . If it ever does turn out that Obummer was a fraud (as suspected) all along.

We are still waiting for your explanation for why Obummer himself claimed Kenya as his birthplace, by the way.

The meat puppet faggot's "father" was Frank Marshal Davis.

Birthers are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

Can you explain why Obummer claimed to be born in Kenya nearly a decade before it even became an issue?

I didn't think you could.
Like I said: Birthers are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

So many fallacious indicators in such a short post. Projections, appeal to ridicule, non sequitur, diverting away from the subject just to name a few.

The Constitution is clear on what the qualifications for the presidency are and I just showed you the full context of the legal qualifications for one to be a natural born citizen.

I never made the claim that Obummer is not a US Citizen. So, I may not be what you consider to be a "birther."

That said, I will put my intelligence up against a snowflake like yours any day of the week. Also, I will laugh my ass of watching you choke on your own words. . . If it ever does turn out that Obummer was a fraud (as suspected) all along.

We are still waiting for your explanation for why Obummer himself claimed Kenya as his birthplace, by the way.
Putz... don't you think it would be prudent of you to first prove Obama ever claimed to be born in Kenya before you leap off the high diving board into the Birther pool?

barack-birth-certificate-malik.jpg

The one sold on Ebay in 2009 and was debunked about 15 minutes later?

FACT CHECK: Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth

Meanwhile the State of Hawaii affirmed Obama's birth in Hawaii no less than 5 times.

This old thing is circulating again?Just ask der Fuhrer about Oblama being a US citizen...

What does George Soros have to do with Obby being a citizen?

Oh and for the record, Barry was born in Hawaii. His father is Frank Marshall Davis.

Or 3, the publisher fucked up in designing the jacket.
Most publishers don't go to print without the author verifying all the info and looking at the finished product. No publisher wants to print out hundreds / thousands of books and have to do a re-call / re-print. Interesting how the mistake wasn't caught right away. I read it was years later...

Regarding how autobiographies were written and approved:
“...while “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom “the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis,” were “probably” approached to approve the text as presented."
-- The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii' - Breitbart

That's a 'probably', so it is more than possible the editor made a mistake.

Last edited:
Both Trump and Clinton told the the Moon Bats that Obama was a Kenyan but the Moon Bats wouldn't listen. They never listen to anything. The fact that Obama refused to release his college transcripts where he enrolled as a foreign born students should have been a red flag. Also the fact that the Hawaiian birth certificate was a poorly made computer generated document should have been all the proof needed.

A man knows where his brother was born and has the real bitch certificate, not the fake modern computer generated one release by the lying Obama staff. Now we know for sure that the Moon Bats elected a filthy ass Kenyan, who was ineligible to be President.

Obama's whole disastrous administration was a sham from the very beginning and was illegal.

The Moon Bats were absolute idiots voting for the sonofabitch and the country paid for it.
And there are still people stupid enough to believe everything Obama said, the biggest scammer of all time who put his butt in the oval office as an American citizen.
Go home !

Idiot.jpg

Forum List

Back