Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

Obvious troll Twitter account.

Why doesn't Obama's birth certificate have a gold seal? Mine does.

Guess it depends on where you're form, mine doesn't have one.
Are you sure it's an original? everyone I've ever seen has a gold seal, not saying yours can't be real but I've never seen one without a golden seal that wasn't a copy...the whole purpose for making the seal gold is so that fakes cannot be passed off as real

Your gold seal reasoning is pure bullshit. There is no requirement. Mine doesn't have one.

Obvious troll Twitter account.

Why doesn't Obama's birth certificate have a gold seal? Mine does.

Guess it depends on where you're form, mine doesn't have one.
Are you sure it's an original? everyone I've ever seen has a gold seal, not saying yours can't be real but I've never seen one without a golden seal that wasn't a copy...the whole purpose for making the seal gold is so that fakes cannot be passed off as real

Your gold seal reasoning is pure bullshit. There is no requirement. Mine doesn't have one.

I was simply speculating. You jelly?

Why are you people so obsessed over the birth certificate? His being born in Hawaii or Kenya either one is not what makes him a US citizen. His mother was a US citizen and therefore, so is he.

Much ado about nothing and so many wasted electrons!

This (above) is not true.

And it is exactly why Obummer's place of birth matters. Well, it did matter, that is. It's too late to do anything about it now though.

Why is it not true? I noticed you couldn't be bothered to say.
I'm not sure what you say is true either. IIRC, when I was a teacher, a child's nationality same from the father. The fact that the mother was an American, it doesn't depose the child to be American. If that was true, all illegals from Mexico, in fact are Mexicans regardless where they were born. Why do you think pregnant women are rushing to the US to have their babies?

Why are you people so obsessed over the birth certificate? His being born in Hawaii or Kenya either one is not what makes him a US citizen. His mother was a US citizen and therefore, so is he.

And it is exactly why Obummer's place of birth matters. Well, it did matter, that is. It's too late to do anything about it now though.

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

I'm not sure what you say is true either. IIRC, when I was a teacher, a child's nationality same from the father. The fact that the mother was an American, it doesn't depose the child to be American. If that was true, all illegals from Mexico, in fact are Mexicans regardless where they were born. Why do you think pregnant women are rushing to the US to have their babies?

That would be sex discrimination, would it not?

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

So, since Mom was a US citizen and lived in the US for more than 5 years, you have your answer!

Hoaxes and fake news are great. This one still draws attention 8 years after it was found to be a hoax and fake.

That would be the law.

So, since Mom was a US citizen and lived in the US for more than 5 years, you have your answer!
I think we are reading the paragraph differently. I am assuming the first statement (topic sentence) is true in all cases. Your are not.

It is sexual discrimination that only women have to go through child birth. Bring it up to God.

That would be the law.

You just posted the law. Did you not understand what you read? :D

It is sexual discrimination that only women have to go through child birth. Bring it up to God.

That's not what I said.

I want to know why you made a claim, posted the law which disputes your claim, and then doubled down on your initial claim?

Hoaxes and fake news are great. This one still draws attention 8 years after it was found to be a hoax and fake.
As I said on another thread:

The whole thing from the start is just stoopid on stilts, and it has been from the start.
Disregarding the authentic BC Obama showed in June 2008, and the one from the DOH in Hawaii,

the idea some about-to-pop 18 year old fully pregnant woman is going to fly nearly 13,000 miles around the world, alone, involving like 5 or 6 different connecting flights, (not to mention the exorbitant cost to travel there...)

to drop a baby in a third world country rife with disease, right in the middle of peak yellow fever season -- and endemic smallpox --
where where all passengers had to have vaccination certificates - and they don't administer them to pregnant women or children under one.

-- drop the kid, then, flying again 13,0000 miles with some six more connecting flights, newborn in tow, without anyone noticing, without registering the child, no passport for baby, and just settle back home - to care for the infant like nothing happened, is so wild

-- that anyone who can entertain that thought for more than 2 minutes, and not recognize the inanity of it all, has to be, well, retarded.

That some have clung to it for more than 8 years, is just more proof of the retardation.

This is what the law says. I encourage everyone to click on the links and answer the questions.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

Question: Was Obummer actually born in the United States? This is what is being questioned and disputed.

(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;

Question:
Is Obummer a member of any of those indigenous tribes? Yes or no?

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;

Questions: Were BOTH of Obummer's parents "citizens of the United States?" Yes or No?

(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;

Questions: (1) Was Obummer's mom physically present in the United States for at least one full year before Obummer's birth? It's likely that she was. (2) Was Obummer's Kenyan Father a U.S. National? Yes or No? (Hint: click on the link)

(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;

Question: Is Kenya an "outlying possession of the United States?" Yes or No?

(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;

Question: Was Obummer found. . .

Forum List

Back