Obama's Brother Shows Obama Birth Certificate: KENYA

But, but....Wolf, cried the little boy, really really this time folks, it really real.

Meanwhile back at Trumphs base camp, located somewhere in the outskirts of Moscow........the Grabber in Chief still wanders the halls aimlessly in his bathrobe most nights.

(Don't shoot the messenger - someone was going to post it....)

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

"Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama tweeted out a birth certificate on Thursday allegedly belonging to his brother Barack.

The certificate is from a hospital in Mombassa, Kenya.

Baby Barack was a bouncing 7 pounds 1 ounce. The certificate says Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Mombassa, KENYA."

The first clue that it isn't real is the measurements, if authentic, would be metric.

Obvious troll Twitter account.

Why doesn't Obama's birth certificate have a gold seal? Mine does.

Guess it depends on where you're form, mine doesn't have one.
Are you sure it's an original? everyone I've ever seen has a gold seal, not saying yours can't be real but I've never seen one without a golden seal that wasn't a copy...the whole purpose for making the seal gold is so that fakes cannot be passed off as real

This (above) is not true.

And it is exactly why Obummer's place of birth matters. Well, it did matter, that is. It's too late to do anything about it now though.

Why is it not true? I noticed you couldn't be bothered to say.

It would take too much time to find the links again and to explain it all over again. But it is really interesting (IMO) to see how many people's assumptions are actually wrong. The bottom line is it takes more than having one parent who is a U.S. Citizen - when one is born in a foreign country - for the child born to be a U.S. Citizen too. Also, the laws have changed over the years, so - you have to examine the laws which were in effect at the time of the child's birth.

Take too much time?
All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase "natural born Citizen" has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time.

Congress has also ruled that citizenship is subject to certain residency requirements on the parents. Someone born to a U.S. citizen generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

Reference: harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/

I literally have less than 10 minutes to leave for work.

And it's a matter of what the laws were at the time and NOT a matter of Constitutional "interpretation."

Please, don't take your ignorance to work!!

Fuck you then, Mother fucker.

I was willing to share what I learned about the whole deal with you before you said that.

But fuck you now.

You are on ignore.

Why is it not true? I noticed you couldn't be bothered to say.

It would take too much time to find the links again and to explain it all over again. But it is really interesting (IMO) to see how many people's assumptions are actually wrong. The bottom line is it takes more than having one parent who is a U.S. Citizen - when one is born in a foreign country - for the child born to be a U.S. Citizen too. Also, the laws have changed over the years, so - you have to examine the laws which were in effect at the time of the child's birth.

Take too much time?
All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase "natural born Citizen" has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time.

Congress has also ruled that citizenship is subject to certain residency requirements on the parents. Someone born to a U.S. citizen generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

Reference: harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/

I literally have less than 10 minutes to leave for work.

And it's a matter of what the laws were at the time and NOT a matter of Constitutional "interpretation."

Please, don't take your ignorance to work!!

Fuck you then, Mother fucker.

there's an intelligent response, NEWS FLASH.......your ignorance is showing!!!!

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

"The main authority for the original meaning of "natural born" is William Blackstone, in his Commentaries on the Laws of England, Volume II, edited by St. George Tucker, a Founder, published in 1803, especially Chapter 10:

"As to the qualifications of members to sit at this board: any natural born subject of England is capable of being a member of the privy council; taking the proper oaths for security of the government, and the test for security of the church. But, in order to prevent any persons under foreign attachments from insinuating themselves into this important trust, as happened in the reign of king William in many instances, it is enacted by the act of settlement,l that no person born out of the dominions of the crown of England, unless born of English parents, even though naturalized by parliament, shall be capable of being of the privy council."

Presidential Eligibility

Just sayin.

However some US citizens are certainly born out of the country.

But the sticker is....if the president lied about his birth place then his presidency is illegitimate.

And everybody knows he lied. Maybe he was born in Hawaii, and he was telling the truth, in which case he was lying when he claimed to be Kenyan in college...which is a crime and also will result in his presidency being illegitimate.

"Barack Obama’s brother Malik Obama tweeted out a birth certificate on Thursday allegedly belonging to his brother Barack.

Baby Barack was a bouncing 7 pounds 1 ounce. The certificate says Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Mombassa, KENYA."

I'm not a fan of Obama first off, but this is bullshit and doesn't mean a thing. Obama's mother was an American citizen, therefore, a citizen, natural born according to our laws, end of story.
Not true at all!

I'm not a fan of Obama first off, but this is bullshit and doesn't mean a thing. Obama's mother was an American citizen, therefore, a citizen, natural born according to our laws, end of story.
Not true at all!

Uhhhh.....yes.completely true!!!!!!

Are you sure it's an original? everyone I've ever seen has a gold seal, not saying yours can't be real but I've never seen one without a golden seal that wasn't a copy...the whole purpose for making the seal gold is so that fakes cannot be passed off as real
Who ever said Obama's was an original? Both documents he had posted online were copies, certified by the state of Hawaii as being a true copy or abstract of his record on file with Hawaii's Department of Health.

No it's a certified copy, but the seal would appear in the copy if it had been there in the first place, the State seal is printed at the bottom.

There is a gold seal on the original hospital certificate, but not the one from the State.

The first clue that it isn't real is the measurements, if authentic, would be metric.

The first clue is this has been around since 2009.

Metric System Not Officially Used in Kenya Until 1967 - The Post & Email

he had information regarding Obama’s alleged birth record in Kenya. The interviewee had stated that he believed that the document exhibited by Smith in 2009 as a certified copy of the Kenyan birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama was “totally bogus…because Kenya was a country that was under British rule for many years, and when Obama was born, information on his birth record would have been given in metric measurements: height, weight, etc.”

Smith submitted the document as an exhibit along with a sworn affidavit in a lawsuit filed in California approximately two years ago and provided background information on how he allegedly obtained it from the Coast Provincel General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

The discussion is your obsession with a topic that was debunked years ago
How was it debunked years ago?
seriously?
More seriously than I took the whole birth certificate fiasco to begin with

That phony "Kenyan Birth Certificate" was out and about and debunked nearly a decade ago.
That's how it was debunked?
It was for sale on ebay in 2009. :lol:
That's what I would do with it if my [real or otherwise] birth certificate showed up and I wanted to be able to claim it was a phony.:eusa_dance:

Last edited:

Not true at all!

Uhhhh.....yes.completely true!!!!!!
Wrong. Under the laws of the the time, When one parent was a U.S. citizen and the other a foreign national, the U.S. citizen parent must have resided in the U.S. for a total of 10 years prior to birth of the child with FIVE of the years after the age of 14.” Stanley Ann Dunham did not meet requisite status. She was not old enough to register Obama’s birth in Hawaii or anywhere else in the U.S. as a Natural Born Citizen as she did not meet the residency requirements.

The discussion is your obsession with a topic that was debunked years ago
How was it debunked years ago?
seriously?
More seriously than I took the whole birth certificate fiasco to begin with

That phony "Kenyan Birth Certificate" was out and about and debunked nearly a decade ago.
That's how it was debunked?
It was for sale on ebay in 2009. :lol:
That's what I would do with it if my real birth certificate showed up and I wanted to be able to claim it was a phony.:eusa_dance:

This has already been posted like 5 times now - article debunking it from 2009:

FALSE: Obama's Kenyan Certified Registration of Birth

Obama “Kenyan birth certificate” of dubious origin was offered for sale by one Lucas Smith via eBay in August 2009:
kenyacert2.jpg

This document exhibited many of the same red flags as the previous forgery, including its identification of the location of Barack Obama Jr.’s birth as Mombasa, even though that city was very far away from the part of Kenya in which Barack Obama Sr.’s family lived:

The image is part of the extremely ill-informed conspiracy theory that Obama was born in Mombasa — conveniently, one of the more Muslim parts of the country.

This has always been a red flag for conspiracy theorists, so it deserves some explanation. Barack Obama Sr. was born and educated in Nyanza Province, in southwestern Kenya, on Lake Victoria. This is the area where Obama’s family lived and continues to live; Sarah Obama, the step-grandmother of the president, lives in Nyang’oma Kogelo, a small town in the province. But Mombasa is a city on the Indian Ocean, a thousand miles to the east. It didn’t even have an international airport until 1979.

In September 2009, Orly Taitz attempted to introduce the second “Kenyan birth certificate” in the case of Rhodes v. MacDonald as evidence that Barack Obama was born outside the United States U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land dismissed the complaint and threatened to sanction Ms. Taitz if she filed any similarly frivolous motions in the future:

Plaintiff has demonstrated no likelihood of success on the merits. Her claims are based on sheer conjecture and speculation. She alleges no factual basis for her “hunch” or “feeling” or subjective belief that the President was not born in the United States … Unlike in Alice in Wonderland, simply saying something is so does not make it so.

Plaintiff’s counsel, who champions herself as a defender of liberty and freedom, seeks to use the power of the judiciary to compel a citizen, albeit the President of the United States, to “prove his innocence” to “charges” that are based [solely] upon conjecture and speculation. Any middle school civics student would readily recognize the irony of abandoning [the] fundamental principles upon which our country was founded in order to purportedly “protect and preserve” those very principles.

Plaintiff’s counsel is hereby notified that the filing of any future actions in this Court, which are similarly frivolous, shall subject counsel to sanctions.

A spoof web site, the Republic of Kenya Birth Certificate Generator, allows Internet users to create their very own fake Certified Registration of Birth documents from Kenya.

Forum List

Back