Obama's buddy. Traitor

Wow.......................the article didn't mention Obama, or Rev. Wright once, it only mentioned Farakahan.

But, I guess Trumpers gotta spread fear and bring Obama into everything, even though he's been gone for almost 2 years.

next will be ' BENGHAZIIIIIII' because well, that's all they have.

about everything.

Supposition and conjecture at best, because Obama not only won 2008, but also won 2012.
Louis Farrakhan Shares Details Of Private Meeting With Obama [VIDEO]

What does that have to do with anything? So what? Presidents have met with various people that many in this country think they shouldn't have.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some classified material to them.

Trump 'shared secret info with Russia'
View attachment 227827

It is fine - absent any criminal collusion.
Keep going with that, with no proof.

Mueller and the new Democratic House will explain it all to us. Stay tuned...

Obama lifts Iran sanctions, gives them billions of their money back to fund terror, and now Farrakhan is stoking the flames. Obama and Farrakhan should be hung side by side.

Wow.......................the article didn't mention Obama, or Rev. Wright once, it only mentioned Farakahan.

But, I guess Trumpers gotta spread fear and bring Obama into everything, even though he's been gone for almost 2 years.
Could this long-lost photo have derailed Obama’s 2008 campaign?

Supposition and conjecture at best, because Obama not only won 2008, but also won 2012.

What does that have to do with anything? So what? Presidents have met with various people that many in this country think they shouldn't have.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some classified material to them.

Hillary shared classified information in her emails. Are you also concerned about that?
There were no properly marked classified emails found.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some claLiessified material to them.

Hillary shared classified information in her emails. Are you also concerned about that?
Lie. Comey admitted there were.

Obama lifts Iran sanctions, gives them billions of their money back to fund terror, and now Farrakhan is stoking the flames. Obama and Farrakhan should be hung side by side.
We had sanctions because of Iran's nuclear program. Obama stopped them so the need for those sanctions no longer needed.

Of course, your retarrded orange here put Iran back in the nuke business. He is sooooooooooooooooo smart. But hey, he solved that NK thing, didn't he.

Oh my, yes she did. Comey said he couldn't really prove intent.

lol.... your twittler has an unsecured phone he can't get his little orange hands off of. maybe the russians & chinese listening in have concerns.....

If Trump was photographed with David Duke, how would that be any different than Hussein being photographed with Farrakhan?

No she did not. There were no properly marked e-mails found.

Red herring

Funny. Trump still uses an "unsecured" phone - and refuses not to.

We had sanctions because of Iran's nuclear program. Obama stopped them so the need for those sanctions no longer needed.

Of course, your retarrded orange here put Iran back in the nuke business. He is sooooooooooooooooo smart. But hey, he solved that NK thin..g, didn't he.
Obama gave the number one sponsor or terrorism billions to spend on weapons. Obama is a traitor. Iran is our enemy. Trump got N. Korea to the table, something no other President could do. So yeah, we are much better off with Trump than Obungo.

If Trump was photographed with David Duke, how would that be any different than Hussein being photographed with Farrakhan?

Because O'bama never said "well just so you understand I don't know who you're even talking about".

Duke on the other hand praised Rump to the heavens and reminded him from Charlottesville who his voters were. That's when Rump derailed himself and hailed Duke's ilk as "very fine people".

It would appear Duke has some kind of power over the Rumpster, wouldn't it.

Lie.

Of course, your retarrded orange here put Iran back in the nuke business. He is sooooooooooooooooo smart. But hey, he solved that NK thin..g, didn't he.
Obama gave the number one sponsor or terrorism billions to spend on weapons. Obama is a traitor. Iran is our enemy. Trump got N. Korea to the table, something no other President could do. So yeah, we are much better off with Trump than Obungo.

President Obama simply UNFROZE Iran's own money as part of the nuclear agreement.

Funny. Trump still uses an "unsecured" phone - and refuses not to.

All they have to do is tell him it's an Obamaphone. He'll get some Russkie prostitutes to piss all over it.

Forum List

Back