Obama's buddy. Traitor

Wow.......................the article didn't mention Obama, or Rev. Wright once, it only mentioned Farakahan.

But, I guess Trumpers gotta spread fear and bring Obama into everything, even though he's been gone for almost 2 years.
Could this long-lost photo have derailed Obama’s 2008 campaign?

Supposition and conjecture at best, because Obama not only won 2008, but also won 2012.
Louis Farrakhan Shares Details Of Private Meeting With Obama [VIDEO]

What does that have to do with anything? So what? Presidents have met with various people that many in this country think they shouldn't have.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some classified material to them.

Trump 'shared secret info with Russia'
View attachment 227827
To Republicans, this is fine:

DqzaqSeX0AEOZ7F.jpg

That reminds us of someone who did the same things as Trump:
DqzatLCX4AAQ05n.jpg

Wow.......................the article didn't mention Obama, or Rev. Wright once, it only mentioned Farakahan.

But, I guess Trumpers gotta spread fear and bring Obama into everything, even though he's been gone for almost 2 years.
I'll tell ya what......can you link me a time where Obama criticized Farrakhan?

it's funny how the media always seems to help democrats and attack republicans....so weird.

it's funny how the media always seems to help democrats and attack republicans....so weird.
The lefty posters here won't criticize Farrakhan. They're not allowed to. Their masters would not like that.

Good friend of Obama's Pastor for 20 years, Reverend Wright. Obama sympathizes.
Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan Leads 'Death to America' Chants in Iran
Traitor? Obama's not buddies with Putin's shill, Donald Trump.
Everyone knows that.

Tell Vlad I’ll have more flexibility after the election.

Dumbass

ho hum- that AGAIN? what pray tell did obama do exactly concerning the roooooskies, other than impose sanctions, expel their spies, & close down their compounds? btw- there wasn't even a mention of pouty poor on that silly years old video.

The lefty posters here won't criticize Farrakhan. They're not allowed to. Their masters would not like that.

farrakhan = douche.

lol...there. happy now?

What does that have to do with anything? So what? Presidents have met with various people that many in this country think they shouldn't have.

I seem to remember the last one being Trump, meeting with Russians in the Oval Office, where he revealed some classified material to them.

Trump 'shared secret info with Russia'
View attachment 227827
To Republicans, this is fine:

DqzaqSeX0AEOZ7F.jpg

That reminds us of someone who did the same things as Trump:
DqzatLCX4AAQ05n.jpg
What's you opinion of the video in the first post?

farrakhan = douche.

lol...there. happy now?
Obama's pal and Rev. Wright's pal. What is your opinion of the video in the first post?

Everyone knows that.

Dumbass

ho hum- that AGAIN? what pray tell did obama do exactly concerning the roooooskies, other than impose sanctions, expel their spies, & close down their compounds? btw- there wasn't even a mention of pouty poor on that silly years old video.

You’re kidding right? Hussein was Putin’s and Assad’s bitch. Do some research and come back to the board for real discussion. Dumbass

farrakhan = douche.

lol...there. happy now?
Obama's pal and Rev. Wright's pal. What is your opinion of the video in the first post?

can't watch it. but tell me.... is obama a christian or a muslim? never could figure that out since you all have him pallid' around with a rev & but was kenyan born & attended a madrasa...

Everyone knows that.

Dumbass

You’re kidding right? Hussein was Putin’s and Assad’s bitch. Do some research and come back to the board for real discussion. Dumbass

lol... here you are defending the orange hued puppet like he was sane & competent to lead this country......

farrakhan = douche.

lol...there. happy now?

can't watch it. but tell me.... is obama a christian or a muslim? never could figure that out since you all have him pallid' around with a rev & but was kenyan born & attended a madrasa...
Why can't you watch it?

Everyone knows that.

Dumbass

lol... here you are defending the orange hued puppet like he was sane & competent to lead this country......

Your TDS is flaring up! We were talking Hussein. I didn’t say a single thing about Trump.

Everyone knows that.

Dumbass

Your TDS is flaring up! We were talking Hussein. I didn’t say a single thing about Trump.
They don't want to talk about their masters. It's embarrassing to be a bootlicker for supporters of Islamic terrorists.

Can you link us a time when tiny trump criticized this Farrakhan guy?

Dumbass

They don't want to talk about their masters. It's embarrassing to be a bootlicker for supporters of Islamic terrorists.
I do wonder if that is any different than being a bootlicker for christian sharia. I mean, all those Catholic priests and their.....odd ways. Not an accident, is it?

farrakhan = douche.

lol...there. happy now?

Why can't you watch it?

because i am listening to a filthy liberal progressive talk show on the YouTubes on another open tab & that is so much better than yours.

Supposition and conjecture at best, because Obama not only won 2008, but also won 2012.

Obama lied his ass off in 2012, when voters realized he lied they bitch slapped him and the Dem party in 2014.

Forum List

Back