Obama’s Cash Payment to Iran Was More Than a Ransom — It Broke Criminal Law

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes. IT WAS IRAN'S MONEY. NOT OURS. What is it you don't get????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Iran is a country that executes gays. That finances suicide bombers. There are sanctions against Iran for reasons. What the president did is illegal.
It's OK. Republicans want to execute gays here. They want to kill all the gays. They think it will end homosexuality forever because their kids can't be recruited.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes. IT WAS IRAN'S MONEY. NOT OURS. What is it you don't get????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Iran is a country that executes gays. That finances suicide bombers. There are sanctions against Iran for reasons. What the president did is illegal.
It's OK. Republicans want to execute gays here. They want to kill all the gays. They think it will end homosexuality forever because their kids can't be recruited.

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference
What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Running away from the truth as usual, I see...

And yet you believe it wasn't a ransome payment.
I know it wasnt and proved it wasnt ... cant read or comprehend what you read?
Uh...you were saying Siete?!?:eusa_whistle:

State Dept. spox confirms U.S. sent money to Iran after hostages were released

So it was Iran's money that was being held hostage.

Really? Are you really going to attempt to still deny that Obama paid $400 million in ransom for hostages after the Obama Administration admitted it?!? :lmao:

Perry Mason? Is it really you What are you going on about? Bring charges or stfu
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? Obama got caught negotiating with terrorists (again). If it was "Iran's money" then we would have simply wire transferred it back to them (not to mention it raises the question of how in the hell we got "their" money in the first place). Your turn to STFU junior...

Iranian Media Calls $400 Million a Ransom Payment, U.S. Now a Banana Republic
You couldn't wire transfer. The Iran sanctions blocked wire transfers of any kind. You have to build an infrastructure for those kinds of transactions.
You mean, you didn't know that? What do you think "sanctions" are?

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Running away from the truth as usual, I see...
Check the comments. I wasn't the one who brought up killing gays. Duh!

This resolution that we agreed to was to return the $400 million and also to pay about $1 billion in interest. Now, the reason that this ends up being a very good deal for taxpayers is that our exposure, when it came to paying interest, could have been much higher. The Iranians were actually seeking $7 billion to $8 billion in interest payments. And I think that's an indication of how the interests of taxpayers were very well served by reaching this settlement.
The Iranian's were actually seeking $400 million in ransom for U.S. hostages Siete - and they got it. :eusa_whistle:

Really? Are you really going to attempt to still deny that Obama paid $400 million in ransom for hostages after the Obama Administration admitted it?!? :lmao:

Paid implies you bought something. If I was holding $100 of your money and you had my baseball and I said give me my baseball and you said, give me my hundred dollars first, and I gave you the hundred dollars and you gave me back my baseball, I didn't pay you anything. The baseball was mine. You were just holding on to it. And the money wasn't paid since it was your money. We simply exchanged your money for my baseball.

See how that works?

Paid implies you bought something. If I was holding $100 of your money and you had my baseball and I said give me my baseball and you said, give me my hundred dollars first, and I gave you the hundred dollars and you gave me back my baseball, I didn't pay you anything. The baseball was mine. You were just holding on to it. And the money wasn't paid since it was your money. We simply exchanged your money for my baseball.

See how that works?

Except that there was no baseball or money before this incident. That's why the State Department themselves admitted it was hostage money cupcake.

Obama has 7 years to give back the supposed money from the Reagan era. And Clinton had 8 years in the 90's. It's one hell of a "coincide" that progressives didn't do shit for 40 years until Iran had some hostages. Time to take off the tinfoil hat deany. 'Ole Barry Soetoro needed a reason to negotiate with terrorists and pay a ransom after he got caught flying money out in the middle of the night.

I ask again: How can you pay a ransom to someone with their own money? This seems to have you tards completely stumped, and so you just ignore it. The refund and the return of the captives are two separate incidents which you are desperately trying to manufacture into ransom bullshit. You whined when they weren't part of the nuclear agreement, and now you have found a way to complain now that they are home. Amazing.

Jesus, you are the biggest pack of complaining, whining, moaning, pessimists I have not seen since the 70s liberals.
You know g-string, you might just go down as the most absurd partisan hack in USMB history. You're just making yourself look insanely stupid these days. At some point you have to grow up and acknowledge reality before you permanently become a punch line.

Congress: Lynch ‘pleads 5th’ on Iran ‘ransom’

:dance::dance::dance:

It is. It's a refund of money Iran paid for goods Iran never received. It's very simple to understand...if you want to. But you'd rather bleev yet another phony scandal.
It is very simple to understand g-string. And clearly you do not want to. You would much rather be a blind, obedient partisan hack for the cause and play lying liberal soldier. See - if the money actually was Iran's and we were simply returning it, then Attorney General Loretta Lynch would have absolutely no need to plead the 5th (which in itself is appalling - the Obama Administration is so corrupt we have the top justice official pleading the 5th rather than testifying under oath as to the truth).

I Know Nothing! State Department Aide Takes The Fifth 90 Times During Clinton Email Deposition

Forum List

Back