Obama's choices..

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
What a dim witted asshole Obama is...

The List: Unnecessarily Shut Down by Obama to Inflict Public Pain

Although Barack Obama's chefs have been deemed "essential," employees at the National Institutes of Health who offer last-chance experimental cancer treatments for children suffering from cancer have not. Worse still, House Republicans have offered to compromise with the president and single the NIH out for funding. The White House has threatened a veto.

Using children sick with cancer as pawns is community organizing on steroids. And the media are covering for him. When the media thought they could emotionally blackmail the GOP with these sick children, telling their story was all the rage. Now that it is Obama and Senate Democrats wrist-flicking refusing treatment for these children, suddenly the media aren't too interested in telling their story.

There are many other examples of this president's cold-hearted fanaticism and willingness to punish people for reasons that seem to have much more to with spite than what is and is not "essential." In fact, there are a number of examples where Obama seems to be spending more money and using more resources to close and block and inconvenience than to just leave it alone.

The media may or may not report on these individual occurrences, but what they will never do is provide the American people with the full context and scope of Obama's shrill pettiness.

Hmm ................................... yes Sheeple, Obama wants to kill American children to save money on healthcare ........ go with that.
Obama .............. Obama ................. bama ..... bama ............... Obama is gona let em die.
Now spread the word, Obama wants the children in this video to die:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzcfdcRbSBE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Shame on Obama[/ame]

Last edited:
I know, what an ass hole that Obama is.

I was visiting with my sick grandmother and the Obama Death Panel came in and told us the date where they will euthanize her.

Thankfully it is the week after Christmas, so she'll be able to have two more holiday dinners with us......through a straw, that is.

Everything the conservatives are saying is true. And it's so sad. I should've known better. Now my grandmother is going to die because I voted for Obama.

I hope your grandmothers don't die, but if the Obama Death Panel found me, than it will probably find you, too.

Forum List

Back