🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's DOJ to go After General Petraeus

Had to see this coming.

Petraeus case: 'Charges recommended' for ex-CIA boss

How far will Holder and his Obamabots go on this?

Read more @ BBC News - Petraeus case Charges recommended for ex-CIA boss
Only took them 2 years, if he actually gave her classified information they would have known right away.
I don't see anything more than a threat from Howdy Doody and Clarabelle. They don't want to wind up with their bags caught in a zipper. They should be more worried about Fast and Furious, Benghazi and the Tax problems.

This has been the most vicious and vindictive administration ever.

and it's not just against generals. Look what they did to the Tea party and Conservatives to try and shut down your Freedoms of speech. Is it any wonder the people kicked them out of controlling Congress after ONLY six years. with that you redeemed yourself some by electing these radical pukes who is using our government AGAINST us citizens in the country

Not surprising that RW traitors are in favor of accused spies getting away with screwing over the US.

And don't forget how Pootin is a sad little victim too.

Not surprising that RW traitors are in favor of accused spies getting away with screwing over the US.

And don't forget how Pootin is a sad little victim too.
B.S. Those guys who sold secrets did it for money and fame.They could care less about the USA. Petraeus was only after a little poontang and his mistress shared his computer. Of course this was wrong but it never got out of hand. All that should happen in this case should be a reprimand.

I though Holder frikken Retired. WHY the hell are we still having to deal with him and his nasty shit? I think he's sued everyone of us by suing our States for some perceived injustice he pulls out of his and Obama's ass

Forum List

Back