🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Failed Middle East Policies

So, what was Hillary referring to, dingbat?

Tell me! Or aren't you smart enough to realize that's a sig?

hillary.jpg

A "signature" is supposed to be something distinctive that represents you as an individual. Therefore "Mrs. Clinton", you may be the one who isn't "smart enough to realize..."
Thank god I no longer see them. It's nice that's an option.

The thread title has two words too many.

Just sayin'.

Tell me! Or aren't you smart enough to realize that's a sig?

hillary.jpg

A "signature" is supposed to be something distinctive that represents you as an individual. Therefore "Mrs. Clinton", you may be the one who isn't "smart enough to realize..."
Thank god I no longer see them. It's nice that's an option.

A coward, and a confirmed Down Syndrome baby sympathizer and supporter.... a piece of human fecal matter, but we all knew these FACTS!:eusa_clap:

Cab we all now agree Obama is the most failed president in our history? Even Jimmy Carter got some things right. I'll repost when I remember what those were.
His ME foreign policy is in tatters. Every objective has failed: Assad is still firmly in power, Iran is still on the road to nuclear weapons and sanctions-free thanks to Obama, and the Palestine/Israel thing has just gone to shit. So bad Obama was considering turning over the traitor Pollard.
This is what happens when naive amateurs think they know what to do.
The coming crash of American diplomacy in the Middle East - Los Angeles Times

You guys have been stating this shit or that shit as fact for over 4 years now.

And it still hasn't come to pass.

So, what was Hillary referring to, dingbat?

Whether the extremist who attacked our Consulate Building did it because of a protest over video or if they just decided to attack it, the answer the committee and Mrs. Clinton were searching for was how do you prevent loss of live during an attack, not why they are attacking.

But the turds who parrot that sound bite know this, they just like the sound of the lie, they think it's a winner. Like "You didn't built that". They take a few words out of context and put an entire new meaning than what was originally said and construct an entirely false narrative which they broadcast immediately to the Echo-Chamber. Happens everyday to the ditto-heads of the rabid world.

Cab we all now agree Obama is the most failed president in our history?
I stopped reading your crap right here.
And the reason I stopped reading is because you are a dishonest ass. It makes absolutely no difference to you what Obama says or does, YOU WILL FIND A WAY TO CONDEMN HIM.
In the real world, the world people actually live in, no president is "all good" or "all bad." I did not agree with everything bush did just as I do not agree with everything Obama has done, but I did not condemn bush 100% nor do I praise Obama 100% of the time. Your inability to ignore the good that has happened during the Obama administration is the reason why I refuse to pay attention to your drivel.
Now, to defend yourself you will ask what "good" happened on Obama's watch? I'll give you the short list and you can once again prove you are unable to give credit to Obama and are thus a waste of time.
We are out of Iraq. Is that good or bad?
Bin Laden is dead thanks to Obama. Is that good or bad?
We will soon be out of Afghanistan. Is that good or bad?
We did not go to war in Libya, Egypt, Iran, or the Crimea. Is that good or bad?
Last month was the first month in 10 years where no US soldiers were killed in the mid east. Is that good or bad?
Millions of Americans who did not have health insurance now have health insurance. Is that good or bad?
People cannot be turned down for health insurance because of pre-existing conditions. Is that good or bad?
Insurance companies cannot cancel policies if a person gets a serious disease. Is that good or bad?
The federal debt is continuing to fall. Is that good or bad?
Now, tell us again how President Obama has not done anything that is worthwhile.

Last edited:
Cab we all now agree Obama is the most failed president in our history? Even Jimmy Carter got some things right. I'll repost when I remember what those were.
His ME foreign policy is in tatters. Every objective has failed: Assad is still firmly in power, Iran is still on the road to nuclear weapons and sanctions-free thanks to Obama, and the Palestine/Israel thing has just gone to shit. So bad Obama was considering turning over the traitor Pollard.
This is what happens when naive amateurs think they know what to do.
The coming crash of American diplomacy in the Middle East - Los Angeles Times

You guys have been stating this shit or that shit as fact for over 4 years now.

And it still hasn't come to pass.
What are you talking about? It is a fact that Obama declared our goal was to oust Assad. It is a fact that not only is Assad still in power, but our agreements have tended to solidify his hold on power.
It is a fact that Obama has failed to get Iran to give up its nuclear program, despite his announced policy of doing so. It is also a fact that that he has opposed sanctions, which were working, and IRan has repaid him by naming a member of the 1979 embassy takeover group as UN ambassador.
It is equally a fact that Obama announced a bold new middle east initiative between Israel and the PA. And it is equally a fact that that effort has failed dismally, the talks in disarray and about to collapse.
There is no conjecture there. No opinion there. It is just the facts. And they are difficult for the liberals, I agree.

Forum List

Back