Obama's friends, The Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt

6dx368.jpg

If it concerns Israel? It's news. Important News.

The same ole same ole is not news. The muslim brotherhood running Egypt is not news. The muslim brotherhood not liking Israel is not news. It's the same ole, same ole.

You might want to update that avatar, rdean. Hillary has been exposed already. There were no budget cuts. The funds were readily available for security all along. ALL ALONG. Hillary lied. Again.

Can you point out Obama's connection? I didn't see it in the article. Did I miss it or are you simply a lying sack of shit. Please get back to me on this. I want to know which one it is.

Why don't you do a little research before you open your mouth ??

Muslim Brotherhood and Obama: US Sends 450 Million Dollars in Aid to Egypt

Obama has sent billions already to them.

Can you point out Obama's connection? I didn't see it in the article. Did I miss it or are you simply a lying sack of shit. Please get back to me on this. I want to know which one it is.

You link to a different article and that makes me wrong? How exactly does that work?

You might want to update that avatar, rdean. Hillary has been exposed already. There were no budget cuts. The funds were readily available for security all along. ALL ALONG. Hillary lied. Again.

Can you link to that?

You link to a different article and that makes me wrong? How exactly does that work?

Are you 7 years old ?

You are lucky it's too early to neg you. But the clock is ticking.

Forum List

Back