🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Gestapo sifts through the phone records of more than 100 reporters

This completes the Trifecta - Triple Hat Trick:

- Benghazi Cover-Up
- IRS Targeting Conservative & Israeli Groups
- DOJ Eavesdropping on Associated Press

This really is the most TRANSPARENT administration EVAH!

This completes the Trifecta - Triple Hat Trick:

- Benghazi Cover-Up
- IRS Targeting Conservative & Israeli Groups
- DOJ Eavesdropping on Associated Press

This really is the most TRANSPARENT administration EVAH!

Unfortunately, I believe that we are only scratching the surface here. I truly hope I'm wrong (believe it or not), but I simply can not help but believe that this administration will go down in history as one of, if not the, most corrupt administration in history.

I am beginning to believe that the Press (at least a portion) is finally awakening to how they have been played by Obama. The AP story is noteworthy in particular because spying on the Press IS the story. Now this is an incitement to report: when the press is the story, the press love to report it.

Gov't obtains wide AP phone records in probe

So, because the AP allegedly did a story on terror that Obama did not like then Holder's DOD is allowed to sift through more than a hundred journalists' phone records?

GODWIN'S LAW = "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1." In other words, Godwin said that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler or the Nazis.

Gatsby screwed the pooch right outta the gate.

:clap2::clap2: Well done, sir!!

I am beginning to believe that the Press (at least a portion) is finally awakening to how they have been played by Obama. The AP story is noteworthy in particular because spying on the Press IS the story. Now this is an incitement to report: when the press is the story, the press love to report it.

Some reporters may have a chip on their shoulders; but Obama has bought and paid for NBC, NYT, CBS, ABC, etc.

Quite frankly, I think your title is correct. However, I'm a little surprised that the left hasn't began the "racist" thing yet...although I'm sure that it isn't far off.

Hell, I've been called a racist since the day Barry took office - and the hell of it is is that I'm blacker than Obama is......go figure.....

TK's Law:

As the improbability of a viable argument being made by a liberal in response to a conservative thread grows, the probability of the liberal blaming Bush or invoking race increases exponentially. In other words, if a liberal has no argument to make, the only contention is that somehow the OP is racist and/or Bush was responsible.

Last edited:

So, because the AP allegedly did a story on terror that Obama did not like then Holder's DOD is allowed to sift through more than a hundred journalists' phone records?

GODWIN'S LAW = "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1." In other words, Godwin said that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler or the Nazis.

Gatsby screwed the pooch right outta the gate.

:clap2::clap2: Well done, sir!!

You have such a low intelligence that it's embarrassing. I compared Obama to the Nazis b/c history is relevant, you fucking tool. I could give a ____ about the so-called law (that trolls like yourself constantly spout) which means nothing.

TK's Law:

As the improbability of a viable argument being made by a liberal in response to a conservative thread grows, the probability of the liberal blaming Bush or invoking race increases exponentially. In other words, if a liberal has no argument to make, the only contention is that somehow the OP is racist and/or Bush was responsible.

Actually, it's all part of Saul Alinsky's rules for losers, already.

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TK's Law:

Yes of course, but nobody has to know that. ;)

According to Gatsby here, illegally leaking classifying information which aided terrorists is just something "that Obama did not like".

I would think most Americans would not like such a thing, but to Gatsby, apparently only dirty liberals oppose leaking information to terrorists.

Sometimes it seems as if the terrorists and American conservatives are on the same side; they're both engaged in attacks on the Federal Gov't in an effort to undermine Obama's leadership.

TK's Law:

Yes of course, but nobody has to know that. ;)

If it's any consolation; most of these losers probably haven't read their playbook. Their loserdom just comes naturally to them.

According to Gatsby here, illegally leaking classifying information which aided terrorists is just something "that Obama did not like".

I would think most Americans would not like such a thing, but to Gatsby, apparently only dirty liberals oppose leaking information to terrorists.

Sometimes it seems as if the terrorists and American conservatives are on the same side; they're both engaged in attacks on the Federal Gov't in an effort to undermine Obama's leadership.

What leadership?

What leadership?

The leadership that:

A. has decimated al Qaeda, hence their hatred of Obama and

B. has catapulted Obama to a second term, thereby infuriating conservatives who believed they could drive him from office at the ballot box and, because they failed to do so, are now trying to lay the groundwork for either undermining Obama in the eyes of a majority of Americans or impeaching him (in their overactive imaginations) if at all possible.

What leadership?

The leadership that:

B. has catapulted Obama to a second term, thereby infuriating conservatives who believed they could drive him from office at the ballot box and, because they failed to do so, are now trying to lay the groundwork for either undermining Obama in the eyes of a majority of Americans or impeaching him (in their overactive imaginations) if at all possible.

That's some good cheerleading. You disappoint me. I really hoped you'd come back with something more substantive than total blatant lies. You know, some serious spurious half truths.

What leadership?

The leadership that:

That's some good cheerleading. You disappoint me. I really hoped you'd come back with something more substantive than total blatant lies. You know, some serious spurious half truths.

Did you miss the GOP postmortem self-flagellation report where they tried to look inwardly in an effort to find answers to their electoral missteps of 2012 and the conservative rejection of the report? Well, they're finding what's commonly known as a 'third way.' They're planning to make SO much anti-Obama noise in the next 2-3 years that they hope to distract everyone from their legislative shortcomings and the GOP's internal conflicts. I think they'll fail BIG TIME.

The leadership that:

Did you miss the GOP postmortem self-flagellation report where they tried to look inwardly in an effort to find answers to their electoral missteps of 2012 and the conservative rejection of the report? Well, they're finding what's commonly known as a 'third way.' They're planning to make SO much anti-Obama noise in the next 2-3 years that they hope to distract everyone from their legislative shortcomings and the GOP's internal conflicts. I think they'll fail BIG TIME.

You're a loser and that's why you prop up Obama no matter what; and often by attacking Republicans. And I could care less what you say about them too. They're losers like you.

Didn't you whackadoodles on the Right used to claim that the governmetn should be able to tap people's phones or review their library records if they suspected terrorism?

This was a valid issue, the AP exposed a sensitive operation. There was a leak in Justice that had to be clogged.

In a GOP adminstration, you'd be praising it.

Oh, wait. The Black Guy Did It!

Forum List

Back