Obama's Greatness

As usual, "Ain't Obama Awful". This time it makes the cut for most ridiculous troll effort of the weak (err....week). Hmmm, weak was correct.
Facts are very stubborn things, Wry Catcher. You can run from them, but you can't hide.

Oh, my! We got a con with Facts? Really? Do elaborate on the regulations that crushed the vitality of the economy.

Shitao....notice I purposely left the letter "n" out of your name and for good reason. Since you are a simple minded person, I have decided to only present you with one example of Obama regulations..this dictatorship's war on coal. It is killing jobs and cheaper energy. Not only are Obama and Democrat declaring war on coal with this, but they are also declaring war in the middle class and lower income families..in that coal powered energy is cheaper and more affordable for people in these income brackets.

You are probably one of those who drives around in their hybrid patting yourself on the back in front of everyone trying to show what a great enviro-nazi you are....all while the outlet you plug your car into is powered by coal, the very same coal that the party you suck the dick of has declared war on.

Facts are very stubborn things, Wry Catcher. You can run from them, but you can't hide.

Oh, my! We got a con with Facts? Really? Do elaborate on the regulations that crushed the vitality of the economy.

Shitao....notice I purposely left the letter "n" out of your name and for good reason. Since you are a simple minded person, I have decided to only present you with one example of Obama regulations..this dictatorship's war on coal. It is killing jobs and cheaper energy. Not only are Obama and Democrat declaring war on coal with this, but they are also declaring war in the middle class and lower income families..in that coal powered energy is cheaper and more affordable for people in these income brackets.

You are probably one of those who drives around in their hybrid patting yourself on the back in front of everyone trying to show what a great enviro-nazi you are....all while the outlet you plug your car into is powered by coal, the very same coal that the party you suck the dick of has declared war on.

:eusa_doh: :clap2:

Obama's greatness?

Have no fear, Ronald Reagan is here!

templarkormac-albums-journeys-of-the-templar-hero-picture5661-ronaldreagan.png

I wonder if Owe Bama is the kind of turd that would float in the toilet or simply sink to the bottom of the bowl and just lay there?

For his total disregard for law and the Constitution we can look at the NLRB. Numerous courts have found Obama's "recess" appointments invalid. THey have overturned the NLRB's decisions in many cases. The NLRB continues to meet and decide cases in total disregard of the courts. Obama of course supports them.
Had Bush done this the left would declare we're in a dictatorship.

With all the money he borrowed, printed, and stole, we should be living in utopia - at least we should have the facade of one?
Well, if one doesn't mind living in someone else's Utopia, one wouldn't miss the pursuit of one's own happiness. :dunno:

As usual, "Ain't Obama Awful". This time it makes the cut for most ridiculous troll effort of the weak (err....week). Hmmm, weak was correct.

Sure, Daydreain' boy: US National Debt in Real Time is $16,904,994,000,000.+

[ame="http://youtu.be/fwH4wPz-URM"]http://youtu.be/fwH4wPz-URM[/ame]

:cuckoo:

De Nile is not just a River in Egypt. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Obama has overseen the longest period of sustained unemployment since the FDR Depression; he has crushed the vitality out of the US economy with onerous regulation and by taking control of US Health care; by spying on his own people, he has governed like a dictator, a tyrant; he has harassed reporters; he turned the IRS loose on his "Enemies", that is, Conservatives.

There's only one place for Obama in history: Greatness, Liberal Greatness.

Look at the 180 degree, totally backward definition of Liberal Greatness and tell me how can it be any other way?

Hmm, I doubt it. There has been unemployment sustained under every president since the great depression. He hasn't crushed any vitality out of the economy. What regulation did that? Seems taking control of health care has improved it. Every admin spied ont heir own people, nothing new there. Dictator & tyrant? What ever do you mean? Every president has harrassed reporters, whats new there? Prove he turned the IRS loose on anyone conservative.

You have a whole wad of BS there, now fill in the blanks.:cuckoo:

There's been unemployment, but there's hasn't been Obama Record setting unemployment, see the difference?

ObamaCare is crushing the economy, even Putin says you guys are either idiots or doing it intentionally

Obama has erected a genuine police state where the government has more rights and privileges and freedom than the citizens, it won't last

The IRS Commissioner wants immunity, so something criminal is going on at Obama's IRS

As usual obama nut's defend a failure future generations will laugh at your stupidity.

LMAO!! No, future generations will be liberals and the dinosour retards will be dead and buried. You seem to forget, people are more intelligent than you and they happen to know what is going on. :eek:

Thanks, you prove my point well!

Obamaturd is the worst potus ever. And idiots support the fool.

lol! Actually it was idiots that voted against him. You will also notice the con idiots lost. You will also notice your con idiots are preparing for a repeat failure in 2014. Tsk! Idiots indeed!!:eusa_angel:

Did you miss the 2010 Shellacking the Tea Party inflicted on the Obamroids

the famous tea party do-nothing House is blameless eh? :eusa_whistle: :doubt: Not to mention McConnell.

Through two elections the American people kept the House Reublican for a reason.

In your head ignorance is reason? That explains a lot.

[COLOR="Blue"Through two elections the American people kept the House Republican for a reason.][/COLOR]

Need I point out that that something being "a" reason is something quite different than being "reasonable"?

Back to school kid.

Obama didn't cause the unemployment, his predecessor did by ripping the ass out of the economy through his own stupidity and launching a needless war in the Middle East that's cost the US hundreds of billions.

Obama didn't cause the unemployment, his predecessor did by ripping the ass out of the economy through his own stupidity and launching a needless war in the Middle East that's cost the US hundreds of billions.
Sorry, FranticFrank. Your House of Cards fell long ago. The Congress, and not the Bush Administration, issued AUMF to the administrative branch (Authorization to use Military Force) on September 14, 2001, to rout those responsible for taking out the WTC in New York City on September 11, 2001. Also, on December 15, 2001, Congress issued the necessary funding for the whole thing, issued authorization to fund upgrading of HumVees in the months and years ahead, when Iran started issuing terrorists bigger IEDs to cripple and maim American military personnel. Bloody Iran.

Last edited:

How great is Obama, in your estimation

IMO Obama's legacy still needs to be written. IMO he's a good man, bright and was elected at a time where a nation needed to pull together and assholes like you made a difficult situation worse. You're an asshole, a racist and a punk (a punk is defined as a coward with a big mouth only when safely secured behind his computer keyboard or in a cage).

You're an asshole CF, a coward and a racist. You can deny it 'till hell freezes over but all of that is true; you're not a patriot and you're dumb as a box of hammers.

Is this finally the "summer of recovery"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back