Obama's Greatness

Obama has overseen the longest period of sustained unemployment since the FDR Depression; he has crushed the vitality out of the US economy with onerous regulation and by taking control of US Health care; by spying on his own people, he has governed like a dictator, a tyrant; he has harassed reporters; he turned the IRS loose on his "Enemies", that is, Conservatives.

There's only one place for Obama in history: Greatness, Liberal Greatness.

Look at the 180 degree, totally backward definition of Liberal Greatness and tell me how can it be any other way?

As usual, "Ain't Obama Awful". This time it makes the cut for most ridiculous troll effort of the weak (err....week). Hmmm, weak was correct.
Facts are very stubborn things, Wry Catcher. You can run from them, but you can't hide.

Oh, my! We got a con with Facts? Really? Do elaborate on the regulations that crushed the vitality of the economy.

Obama has overseen the longest period of sustained unemployment since the FDR Depression; he has crushed the vitality out of the US economy with onerous regulation and by taking control of US Health care; by spying on his own people, he has governed like a dictator, a tyrant; he has harassed reporters; he turned the IRS loose on his "Enemies", that is, Conservatives.

Look at the 180 degree, totally backward definition of Liberal Greatness and tell me how can it be any other way?

As usual, "Ain't Obama Awful". This time it makes the cut for most ridiculous troll effort of the weak (err....week). Hmmm, weak was correct.
Obamaturd is the worst potus ever. And idiots support the fool.

He represents all that is noble about liberalism. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Reining in the wealthy capitalists. Apologizing for America's arrogance in foreign policy. It is the smorgasbord of liberalism brought to reality.

And it all sucks. Worst results ever. Just what conservatives predicted would happen on every count.

except that is not liberalism. It is left progressivism or simple post-colonial marxism

He represents all that is noble about liberalism. Taking from the rich and giving to the poor. Reining in the wealthy capitalists. Apologizing for America's arrogance in foreign policy. It is the smorgasbord of liberalism brought to reality.

And it all sucks. Worst results ever. Just what conservatives predicted would happen on every count.

Hmm, seems the nation loves it, voted him in twice. Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself, he is just spreading it around.:eusa_angel:

Yup Boooosh too, your bar is pretty low.

My bar is well stocked. Are you running on empty with that personal attack? All you got? LMAO!!

Hmm, seems the nation loves it, voted him in twice. Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself, he is just spreading it around.:eusa_angel:

My bar is well stocked. Are you running on empty with that personal attack? All you got? LMAO!!

Oh golly...think skinned too....that will never do for a supposed intellectual like yourself.

Now the above statement is a semi parsonal quip, the first was a spot on observation.

Obamaturd is the worst potus ever. And idiots support the fool.

lol! Actually it was idiots that voted against him. You will also notice the con idiots lost. You will also notice your con idiots are preparing for a repeat failure in 2014. Tsk! Idiots indeed!!:eusa_angel:

Oh golly...think skinned too....that will never do for a supposed intellectual like yourself.

Now the above statement is a semi parsonal quip, the first was a spot on observation.

You don't need to ahare your anal observations, but you might try the topic. Oh, I bet you don't know what that is.

You don't need to ahare your anal observations, but you might try the topic. Oh, I bet you don't know what that is.

Typical "Progressive".

You always this thin skinned kid?

How does that serve in your quest for toughness and relevance within the Jiu Jitsu world?

yeah his approval #'s are lower than the Tea Party House :( OH WAIT!!! :redface: They aren't :razz: :clap2: They're double what the last Repub President's was as well :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

How great is Obama, in your estimation

IMO Obama's legacy still needs to be written. IMO he's a good man, bright and was elected at a time where a nation needed to pull together and assholes like you made a difficult situation worse. You're an asshole, a racist and a punk (a punk is defined as a coward with a big mouth only when safely secured behind his computer keyboard or in a cage).

You're an asshole CF, a coward and a racist. You can deny it 'till hell freezes over but all of that is true; you're not a patriot and you're dumb as a box of hammers.

IMO Obama's legacy still needs to be written. IMO he's a good man, bright and was elected at a time where a nation needed to pull together and assholes like you made a difficult situation worse. You're an asshole, a racist and a punk (a punk is defined as a coward with a big mouth only when safely secured behind his computer keyboard or in a cage).

You're an asshole CF, a coward and a racist. You can deny it 'till hell freezes over but all of that is true; you're not a patriot and you're dumb as a box of hammers.

Yeah, he brought the country together. Except for the punks, the assholes, the anti Americans and the racists. And those are the people Obama talks well about.

You're a cocksucker, Wry. Face it.

obama's legacy will be a nation so divided that the people aren't on speaking terms. And, that's the best part.

Yeah, he brought the country together. Except for the punks, the assholes, the anti Americans and the racists. And those are the people Obama talks well about.

No Rabbi, I've never sucked a man's penis. Knowing that you and Warrior have hooked up and engaged in ... well, you know, I understand your guilt and need to be homophobic to protect your self image. It's okay, even the courts have decided what you and Warrior do together is legal.

No Rabbi, I've never sucked a man's penis. l.

lair!

Forum List

Back