🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's JVT has taken over large areas in Afghanistan and killed Taliban leader

So you want to send in ground troops. Have you enlisted?

dear we could do it from ground or air

Absolutely false. You will have to go in and root out ISIS. Either way, have you enlisted? If you're not of age, have you taken your sons, grand sons, daughters grand daughters, nieces, nephews, or others you love who are of age and offered them up to serve in this unwinnable war?

If not...why not?

Cue the excuse-o-rama!
Unwinnable?...
Yes.

.Have you enlisted?
No. No need. Nothing in the ME is worth a drop of American blood.

Oh, you don't want to fight? You are above it all? You are so elitist that you feel you can have others defend your freedom while you live under the blanket of freedom they provide? and then question the manner in which that freedom is provided to you?
DO you think you're the only one who saw "A Few Good Men?"

Fuck you.

I find you funny.

So you want to send in ground troops. Have you enlisted?

dear we could do it from ground or air

Absolutely false. You will have to go in and root out ISIS. Either way, have you enlisted? If you're not of age, have you taken your sons, grand sons, daughters grand daughters, nieces, nephews, or others you love who are of age and offered them up to serve in this unwinnable war?

If not...why not?

Cue the excuse-o-rama!

C'mon beeotch...enlist and show us how it's done.... You want to go to war there...why not be the first one?

I think we should call ISIS ,"cobra". Like from GI JOE .

It'd make covering them a lot more fun .

Keep our troops the HELL AWAY from that mess!

thats what liberals said about OBL before 9/11. ISIS is 1000 times stronger and the stupid liberal wants to hope they don't launch a chem bio attack tomorrow on us tomorrow that kills millions!!
dear, the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. How many troops did we send into Saudi Arabia? You continue to prove that you are too stupid with a low IQ, and certainly do not belong here. Now do you understand?
I think we should sever diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia. In fact it would not surprise me if should Trump win the White House, he does not recall our Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
We don't need their oil. And let's face it, the only reason we do have international relations with that country is their prominence in the oil industry.

Saudis have been shit disturbers in the ME for forever. Along with Qatar and Turkey they've turned the bloody place upside down trying to depose Assad with our idiotic leaders help.

Sheesh as if it hadn't been bad enough before. Now they've given us ISIS all for their damn game of an Arab Spring.

Forum List

Back