🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's JVT has taken over large areas in Afghanistan and killed Taliban leader

Contained????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is not a terror group. ISIS is a terror army. Now a terror nation. YIKES. Obama/Harper/Cameron had chances to stop ISIS in the beginning. But noooooooooooooooo!

Our stupid freaking leaders wanted Assad gone. The west owns ISIS. They have given us this nightmare who have grown into a monster.

All for the Arab Spring. All for the MB. Our leaders suck!

• Taliban has been divided by a bitter turmoil, leading to ISIS-led splinter cell
  • ISIS is targeting Taliban's territory in Afghanistan with a campaign of terror
  • Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour is reported to have been shot dead
  • His death could be an ISIS attempt to destroy Taliban from the top down
    2F141EA900000578-3347137-image-a-33_1449315115480.jpg
Brutal: ISIS is pushing to expand its so-called caliphate into Afghanistan, and is gradually destroying the now divided Taliban's control. ISIS fighters have captured vast swathes of the country since last autumn

2F14246600000578-3347137-image-a-46_1449318414589.jpg

Strength: Estimates now put the numbers of ISIS fighters in the four districts south of Jalalabad at somewhere between 1,200 and 1,600

Rest at link:

Has ISIS killed the head of the Taliban?

I counted fewer than 40 men in that picture. That's about the size of a platoon. I should know. I was IN the US Army for 3 years. Guess what? A platoon is NOT an army.

It is going to be SO cool, when US Troops return to finish the job with the new: "If it MOVES... KILL IT" ROEs.

To which the Left will respond: "No Nation has ever successfully invaded and Conquered the Middle East!"

To which the answer will come: "We don't intend to conquer it... we're going to kill it."

and do you have a better idea???
dear, stop being a goof. I already posted my idea earlier. If it's not too much trouble for someone with such a low IQ, go back and read it. Maybe you can prove that you belong here. Do you understand?

This is not a terror group. ISIS is a terror army. Now a terror nation. YIKES. Obama/Harper/Cameron had chances to stop ISIS in the beginning. But noooooooooooooooo!

Our stupid freaking leaders wanted Assad gone. The west owns ISIS. They have given us this nightmare who have grown into a monster.

• Taliban has been divided by a bitter turmoil, leading to ISIS-led splinter cell
  • ISIS is targeting Taliban's territory in Afghanistan with a campaign of terror
Brutal: ISIS is pushing to expand its so-called caliphate into Afghanistan, and is gradually destroying the now divided Taliban's control. ISIS fighters have captured vast swathes of the country since last autumn

Strength: Estimates now put the numbers of ISIS fighters in the four districts south of Jalalabad at somewhere between 1,200 and 1,600

Rest at link:

I counted fewer than 40 men in that picture. That's about the size of a platoon. I should know. I was IN the US Army for 3 years. Guess what? A platoon is NOT an army.

dear, nobody said the picture was the their whole army!!!

And?

Thanks to our President we are not in the middle of that shithole trying to figure out which group of lowlifes to back

The US has roughly 10,000 troops in that shithole.
^ One of Obama's biggest failures. We need to get them the hell out of there.

You have to be kidding.

Look Obama created this freaking mess and now people are under the thumb of ISIS. A regime more brutal than Saddam, Gadhafi or Assad freaking combined.

We'll be bloody lucky if those who have survived ISIS don't make their way here and start bombing the shit out of America, Canada and Britain to pay us fucking back for allowing ISIS to exist.
ISIS is a few smart leaders and a couple hundred thousand retards running around in the sand with twitter accounts. They are surrounded by enemies, most of them other Muslims. They will never have an empire. Our soldiers lives should not be wasted fighting on the complete opposite side of the planet over religious nonsense that has gone on for thousands of years.
Other Muslims?? All Muslims are tribal, from one week to the next no one knows what "side" they are on, dumba$$
All any Muslim knows is that they hate freedom, Islam and freedom are like oil and water... utterly impossible to coexist.
The Quran has no place for freedom in it....

It is going to be SO cool, when US Troops return to finish the job with the new: "If it MOVES... KILL IT" ROEs.

To which the Left will respond: "No Nation has ever successfully invaded and Conquered the Middle East!"

To which the answer will come: "We don't intend to conquer it... we're going to kill it."

and do you have a better idea???

That IS my idea... but truth be told I was just being sensitive.

If it were up to me... I'd turn the entire Middle East into a shadow highlighted desert of glass... killing everything that tried to crawl out of it.

Well he's been blatantly lying to the American public and the rest of the world that he's trying to get rid of ISIS. The more people understand this quickly, the better.

Obama is now a very dangerous man. This has all been part of his design to allow the ISIS to attempt to conquer three nations so far.

Apparently liberals do not observe God’s law and the Christian values (otherwise gay marriages would never be allowed). So they must lie to make decent people to buy their liberal "values". (Basically by lying they make some decent people replace true values with their false liberal ”values”). Look at Obama: do you remember a word of truth from him? He even started his presidency with lies about his birth certificate. Now Clinton is scrambling to get hers basically doing the same: not saying even a word of truth.

However all liberals/minorities don’t mind their lies and will stand behind Obama/Clinton regardless. Why? Because a liberal president will make the majority of the country observe the “values” of minorities . And nothing else matters...

Liberals and progressives revel in their lies. And their media elevates them for how well they lie.

It's sickening.
No, what's sickening is this and similar lies contrived by you and most others on the reprehensible right.

What's sickening is that many on the right seek to send Americans to again die pointlessly in another illegal, failed war in the ME.

What's sickening is the ignorance and stupidity of most conservatives oblivious to the fact that sending conventional military ground forces to 'defeat' ISIS is exactly what the terrorists want the West to do.

And what's sickening is the politics of fear practiced by most on the right in bad faith in an effort to realize some perceived partisan gain.

That's what's sickening.

Fuck you and your leader. I am bipartisan in my attacks. My leader who I dearly used to love Harper participated as well. As did so called Conservative Cameron in Britain.

I hold these three responsible for the rise of ISIS.

IT'S REALLY FUCKING BIPARTISAN YOU ASSHOLE. Two conservatives and one lib I'm slagging? Get a grip.

You have to be kidding.

Look Obama created this freaking mess and now people are under the thumb of ISIS. A regime more brutal than Saddam, Gadhafi or Assad freaking combined.

We'll be bloody lucky if those who have survived ISIS don't make their way here and start bombing the shit out of America, Canada and Britain to pay us fucking back for allowing ISIS to exist.
ISIS is a few smart leaders and a couple hundred thousand retards running around in the sand with twitter accounts. They are surrounded by enemies, most of them other Muslims. They will never have an empire. Our soldiers lives should not be wasted fighting on the complete opposite side of the planet over religious nonsense that has gone on for thousands of years.

Their Caliphate is alive and well in three countries. What part of this are you missing?

They aren't a terrorist organization. They've surpassed terror army. The are a terror NATION and growing. If they move on Pakistan. Pakistan has nukes dear heart. What could possibly go wrong?
Their "Caliphate" is wartorn and embattled, completely surrounded by enemies on all fronts in 3 countries (barely 3 countries). What part of that are YOU missing?

You think they'll take over fucking Pakistan?! If they somehow get to Pakistan's doorstep through some damn near impossible twist of fate, the entire planet will swoop in and turn them into glass. But that will never, ever, EVER happen.

You realize the place where they're the strongest is Syria right? Syria has been a hotbed of terrorism for as long as I've been alive, and we've NEVER given a damn about Syria! Because Syria is a wasteland with barely any resources!

Keep our troops the HELL AWAY from that mess!

You are ignorant and uninformed.

And?

Thanks to our President we are not in the middle of that shithole trying to figure out which group of lowlifes to back

You have to be kidding.

Self evident truths are the best. There is nothing in any of those shitholes worth one drop of American blood.

And?

You have to be kidding.

100% stupid and liberal as always. The problem is they may come here to kill millions with bio/chem WMD's

So you want to send in ground troops. Have you enlisted?

Rest at link:

They've taken over major portions of Syria/Iraq/now Afghanistan and you don't believe A UN REPORT?

You still running with JVT?

Are you nuts. Of course you are. You are a progressive.

And?

You have to be kidding.

Self evident truths are the best. There is nothing in any of those shitholes worth one drop of American blood.

But you obviously don't have a problem with your dear leader backing ISIS making poor souls over there make them bleed. As they throw gay men off of buildings to their deaths to stoning women and beheading men.

You are backing hell on earth descending on these poor souls. OBAMA UNLEASHED HELL ON EARTH WITH ISIS.

You have to be kidding.

100% stupid and liberal as always. The problem is they may come here to kill millions with bio/chem WMD's

Putin will kill what Obama fostered and nurtured call ISIS.

Last edited:

You have to be kidding.

Their Caliphate is alive and well in three countries. What part of this are you missing?

They aren't a terrorist organization. They've surpassed terror army. The are a terror NATION and growing. If they move on Pakistan. Pakistan has nukes dear heart. What could possibly go wrong?
Their "Caliphate" is wartorn and embattled, completely surrounded by enemies on all fronts in 3 countries (barely 3 countries). What part of that are YOU missing?

You think they'll take over fucking Pakistan?! If they somehow get to Pakistan's doorstep through some damn near impossible twist of fate, the entire planet will swoop in and turn them into glass. But that will never, ever, EVER happen.

You realize the place where they're the strongest is Syria right? Syria has been a hotbed of terrorism for as long as I've been alive, and we've NEVER given a damn about Syria! Because Syria is a wasteland with barely any resources!

Okay Canadian who wants US troops to die.

Last edited:
You have to be kidding.

Okay Canadian who want US troops to die.

Not at all. Just saying that ISIS could have been taken out so early in the beginning.

And I have blasted my conservative PM and Brit's conservative PM along with Obama.

I am furious as all get out that ISIS exists today because of this bullshit Arab Spring movement backed by our asshole leaders and are now a serious threat to the world.

Think about it. Now they take over Afghanistan bumping right up against Pakistan with nukes.

Whoopsies.

You have to be kidding.

Putin will kill what Obama fostered and nurtured call ISIS.

Good for him. And the blowback will be on Russian soil for a change. Good.

Forum List

Back