Obama's message, "it's too damn hard"

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
While the French are doing everything they can to defeat ISIS "no drama Obama" says it's too damn hard to fight terrorists who have sophisticated weapons and are willing to die for the jihad so we have no strategy. We are a caring Country however so we will welcome potential Syrian terrorists regardless of race religion or creed.

My question is this...and I believe I know the answer....

Apparently France unloaded on a known ISIS training ground and a known ISIS munitions depot. So I must ask....if they were known locations, why did we not hit them already? What were we waiting for? For them to close those locations down and move them somewhere else?

Yet....we take PRIDE in the killing of the most famous Jihadist of the month....one man....who was quickly replaced by another.

Seems Obama only wants to hit targets that add to his legacy. Bombing a munitions dump....people hear it and move on. No lasting affect.

But killing Jihadi John has reputation....people say ..."wow, Obama got another one"

Bush was right.....Bin laden was just one man and not worthy of spending time and money and troops finding him. It is the overall mission, Mr. Obama....THE OVERALL MISSION.

Obama's message, "it's too damn hard"

Obama didn't say that. When you put something in quotes it has a specific grammatical meaning. And not a single one of your groupies calls that out. That's called bias.

The time has come for Obama..either lead or resign. It's just that simple
He is not going to do either.

Sadly you are correct. He will continue to try and protect his legacy....not realizing his legacy will be off an epic fail

Uh-huh. Sure. He just doesn't want to continue Bush's legacy of 10 years, $4,000,000,000,000, 4500 dead, and almost a million wounded. Ground wars don't work, unless pinheads hadn't noticed.

Report: A Million Veterans Injured In Iraq, Afghanistan Wars
The International Business Times reported Friday that the Department of Veterans Affairs had stopped releasing the number of non-fatal casualties of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, thus concealing what the paper called a “grim milestone” of 1 million injuries.

All that can be said with any certainty is that as of last December more than 900,000 service men and women had been treated at Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals and clinics since returning from war zones in Iraq and Afghanistan, and that the monthly rate of new patients to these facilities as of the end of 2012 was around 10,000. Beyond that, the picture gets murky. In March, VA abruptly stopped releasing statistics on non-fatal war casualties to the public. However, experts say that there is no reason to suspect the monthly rate of new patients has changed…

VA stopped preparing and releasing these reports on health care use and disability claims involving the 2.6 million U.S. service members who have been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan without warning, claiming unspecified “security” reasons.

Report: A Million Veterans Injured In Iraq, Afghanistan Wars

Ground wars don't work? What are you....like 3?
WW1
WW11
Civil War
American Revolutionary War

How's Obamas strategy working? A plane downed 3 weeks ago. 3 men had to stop an attack on a train. 120 dead in France.

So tell me...curious.....Mr. Ground Wars Don't Work......Apparently we are taking credit for giving the intel as to where the training camp and munitions depot was for France to destroy last night.

If we had that information....why had we not hit it already? Is that part of the strategy? Don't hit training camps and munitions depots?

It does not take rocket science to know that if you destroy a training camp, you are killing mostly new recruits who got to die before even entering the fight.....maybe that would kill morale and slow down their recruiting process? Maybe?

But no....that's not part of the strategy. Instead, the strategy is to kill "popular" targets like Jihadi John....you know...the targets that do very little to slow the enemy.....but look great on a list of accomplishments!

WW1
WW11
Civil War

How's Obamas strategy working? A plane downed 3 weeks ago. 3 men had to stop an attack on a train. 120 dead in France.

So tell me...curious.....Mr. Ground Wars Don't Work......Apparently we are taking credit for giving the intel as to where the training camp and munitions depot was for France to destroy last night.

If we had that information....why had we not hit it already? Is that part of the strategy? Don't hit training camps and munitions depots?

It does not take rocket science to know that if you destroy a training camp, you are killing mostly new recruits who got to die before even entering the fight.....maybe that would kill morale and slow down their recruiting process? Maybe?

But no....that's not part of the strategy. Instead, the strategy is to kill "popular" targets like Jihadi John....you know...the targets that do very little to slow the enemy.....but look great on a list of accomplishments!

Excuse me, I should have qualified ground wars don't work on enemies that don't wear uniforms and don't fight from behind front lines, or any lines for that matter, unless you haven't noticed.

You left Viet Nam off your list. You know the Viet Nam war... we lost that too.

well....that sums it up.

12239260_10153840508496336_4751706249144783011_o.png

While the French are doing everything they can to defeat ISIS "no drama Obama" says it's too damn hard to fight terrorists who have sophisticated weapons and are willing to die for the jihad so we have no strategy. We are a caring Country however so we will welcome potential Syrian terrorists regardless of race religion or creed.
Obabbles message is.."I stopped the wars...I avoided wars...and now I'm out of here...you fix it".

Apparently France unloaded on a known ISIS training ground and a known ISIS munitions depot. So I must ask....if they were known locations, why did we not hit them already? What were we waiting for? For them to close those locations down and move them somewhere else?

Yet....we take PRIDE in the killing of the most famous Jihadist of the month....one man....who was quickly replaced by another.

Seems Obama only wants to hit targets that add to his legacy. Bombing a munitions dump....people hear it and move on. No lasting affect.

But killing Jihadi John has reputation....people say ..."wow, Obama got another one"

Bush was right.....Bin laden was just one man and not worthy of spending time and money and troops finding him. It is the overall mission, Mr. Obama....THE OVERALL MISSION.
That might mean something if Jihad John had indeed been killed. So far, it's a maybe.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...mmed-emwazi-david-cameron-statement.html?_r=0

WW1
WW11
Civil War

Excuse me, I should have qualified ground wars don't work on enemies that don't wear uniforms and don't fight from behind front lines, or any lines for that matter, unless you haven't noticed.

You left Viet Nam off your list. You know the Viet Nam war that we lost, too.
that ground war worked for the North. Ground wars work. When the enemy is difficult to find such as ISIS, it does not mean we should say "well, a ground war against this enemy will not work so we wont engage them"....you find a way to make them work.

But you did not explain why our strategy does not include the elimination of training camps and munitions depots....why did we know where they were but not take them out?

Anything?

That might mean something if Jihad John had indeed been killed. So far, it's a maybe.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...mmed-emwazi-david-cameron-statement.html?_r=0
either way, it appeared Obama had his military go after that one man and did not go after a munitions depot and training camp. I wonder why that was.

Anyone?

Forum List

Back