Obama's much anticipated speech in Israel

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Just empty WORDS, slogans, and feel good catch phrases. The coward we have for president decided to give the speech in front of a custom made audience of more liberal and therefore receptive Israeli students. Does this guy ever stop campaigning? I think not. He's just a bullshit artist con man that likes to give good speeches. Unfortunately for Obama, Israeli people are very sharp and can see through those empty words. :clap2::clap2:

Just empty WORDS, slogans, and feel good catch phrases. The coward we have for president decided to give the speech in front of a custom made audience of more liberal and therefore receptive Israeli students. Does this guy ever stop campaigning? I think not. He's just a bullshit artist con man that likes to give good speeches. Unfortunately for Obama, Israeli people are very sharp and can see through those empty words. :clap2::clap2:
You win a seegar and a big ol' fuzzy Teddy Bear!!!

Today's Gallup Poll.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/newslet...e86ee5c6813c933e8d669f9680ec795f2d1d052dd6873

Still doesn't mean that a two state solution isn't the best idea going. I was encouraged to see both the US President and the Israeli leadership on the same page about that.

:lmao:

Yeah, he pre-emptively received a Nobel Peace prize and then began slaughtering children via drone strike too.

Whistle it up.

It seems the right also doesnt know how much of the American Jewish vote obama got.

Is there any group the republicans can draw?

Israel just gave President Obama it's highest civilian award.

:eusa_whistle:
Why what has he done? Nothing.

Just like he did nothing and got the Nobel Peace Prize. Oh I know how he got it. He apologized to Muslims and trashed America in his infamous "message to the Muslim world". More empty words and slogans.

It seems the right also doesnt know how much of the American Jewish vote obama got.

Is there any group the republicans can draw?
American Jews are die hard liberals and Democrats and vote for party. Not the same with Middle Eastern American Jews.

Today's Gallup Poll.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/newslet...e86ee5c6813c933e8d669f9680ec795f2d1d052dd6873
Quotes from the people who matter.

Israelis react to Obama visit - Israel Today | Israel News

Still doesn't mean that a two state solution isn't the best idea going. I was encouraged to see both the US President and the Israeli leadership on the same page about that.
Two state is a grand diversion. Neither side will ever agree to what the other wants. Not even remotely. What will solve this conflict is events on the ground and the passage of time.

He gave an empty speech to a gaggle of left wing university students and didn't even visit the Knesset. Just as well as he might have had to answer some embarrassing questions. What a monumental disappointment.

Who else has gotten that award? This is the FIRST time it was given out.....did they make it up just for him? Sorry, this was all for show, nothing more. Next year they'll probably give it to Assad.....

Who else has gotten that award? This is the FIRST time it was given out.....did they make it up just for him? Sorry, this was all for show, nothing more. Next year they'll probably give it to Assad.....

Seems to me if President Obama were as "Anti-Israel" as you folks seem to believe him to be, there would be wild protests in the streets against him..and the government would shun him.

Or..you know..throw a shoe at him?

:lol:

Forum List

Back