🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's much anticipated speech in Israel

Israel just gave President Obama it's highest civilian award.

:eusa_whistle:

Who else has gotten that award? This is the FIRST time it was given out.....did they make it up just for him? Sorry, this was all for show, nothing more. Next year they'll probably give it to Assad.....

Seems to me if President Obama were as "Anti-Israel" as you folks seem to believe him to be, there would be wild protests in the streets against him..and the government would shun him.

Or..you know..throw a shoe at him?

:lol:

When the US is probably the ONLY country that the majority of people are backing them? They know if it wasn't, Obama would have already shunned them and left them on their own. It's being done in hopes that the citizens of the US will keep Obama from doing what he wants to do with them. Obama has only a 10% approval in Israel by it's citizens....

Just empty WORDS, slogans, and feel good catch phrases. The coward we have for president decided to give the speech in front of a custom made audience of more liberal and therefore receptive Israeli students. Does this guy ever stop campaigning? I think not. He's just a bullshit artist con man that likes to give good speeches. Unfortunately for Obama, Israeli people are very sharp and can see through those empty words. :clap2::clap2:

Still doesn't mean that a two state solution isn't the best idea going. I was encouraged to see both the US President and the Israeli leadership on the same page about that.
Two state is a grand diversion. Neither side will ever agree to what the other wants. Not even remotely. What will solve this conflict is events on the ground and the passage of time.

That sounds like an avocation for genocide.

Two states would be better. Just my humble opinion.

Still doesn't mean that a two state solution isn't the best idea going. I was encouraged to see both the US President and the Israeli leadership on the same page about that.
Two state is a grand diversion. Neither side will ever agree to what the other wants. Not even remotely. What will solve this conflict is events on the ground and the passage of time.

No, that sounds like reality. Finding easy solutions to age old conflicts is a human condition. Israelis are tired of sending their children to wars, but suicide and capitulation to thuggery and Islamic gangsterism is only going to make things worse.

In an ideal world, two states would be a good solution. But we aren't dealing with people with that mindset.

Just empty WORDS, slogans, and feel good catch phrases. The coward we have for president decided to give the speech in front of a custom made audience of more liberal and therefore receptive Israeli students. Does this guy ever stop campaigning? I think not. He's just a bullshit artist con man that likes to give good speeches. Unfortunately for Obama, Israeli people are very sharp and can see through those empty words. :clap2::clap2:

He gave an empty speech to a gaggle of left wing university students and didn't even visit the Knesset. Just as well as he might have had to answer some embarrassing questions. What a monumental disappointment.
The solution rests with Jordan. They have to take in some of the West Bank Palestinians, while the rest become Israeli citizens living in a Jewish state of Israel, including all of the West Bank. The Gazan Arabs can do whatever they feel like. Problem solved.

Mouth_Talking.gif
"Just empty WORDS, slogans, and feel good catch phrases. The coward we have for president decided to give the speech in front of a custom made audience of more liberal and therefore receptive Israeli students. Does this guy ever stop campaigning? I think not. He's just a bullshit artist con man that likes to give good speeches. Unfortunately for Obama, Israeli people are very sharp and can see through those empty words."
:clap2::clap2:

6d3776a9.gif

"Just empty words...a bullshit artist" ?

wah ? you didn't care for his speeches ???

"The U.S. has invested more than $275 million into the (israeli) missile defense system and plans to spend another $211 million on it this year. U.S. and Israeli officials credit the Iron Dome with preventing numerous rocket attacks from neighboring Gaza....Code Red sirens wailed in Sderot shortly after the 7 a.m. rocket attack, forcing the town residents who were on their way to work or school to run to bomb shelters."

how about a speech like this from him:

smiley_emoticons_kingrestless03.gif
"Heckling me ? Go to hell you israeli ingrates. it's over. you get nothing from us anymore..."

KickDoor.gif

what EXACTLY did you want to hear from him... what.. didn't he say that annoys you ?
listen.jpg

At least the Israelis didn't burn him in effigy and defile the American flag like the Pallies did in Gaza.

Mouth_Talking.gif
"Just empty WORDS, slogans, and feel good catch phrases. The coward we have for president decided to give the speech in front of a custom made audience of more liberal and therefore receptive Israeli students. Does this guy ever stop campaigning? I think not. He's just a bullshit artist con man that likes to give good speeches. Unfortunately for Obama, Israeli people are very sharp and can see through those empty words."
:clap2::clap2:

6d3776a9.gif

"Just empty words...a bullshit artist" ?

wah ? you didn't care for his speeches ???

"The U.S. has invested more than $275 million into the (israeli) missile defense system and plans to spend another $211 million on it this year. U.S. and Israeli officials credit the Iron Dome with preventing numerous rocket attacks from neighboring Gaza....Code Red sirens wailed in Sderot shortly after the 7 a.m. rocket attack, forcing the town residents who were on their way to work or school to run to bomb shelters."

how about a speech like this from him:

smiley_emoticons_kingrestless03.gif
"Heckling me ? Go to hell you israeli ingrates. it's over. you get nothing from us anymore..."

KickDoor.gif

what EXACTLY did you want to hear from him... what.. didn't he say that annoys you ?
listen.jpg
It was a combination of what he said and didn't say. And then he said one thing, but has been doing the other. In other words, he tried to use his US playbook in Israel. His actions have spoken much louder than his empty words.

Who else has gotten that award? This is the FIRST time it was given out.....did they make it up just for him? Sorry, this was all for show, nothing more. Next year they'll probably give it to Assad.....

Seems to me if President Obama were as "Anti-Israel" as you folks seem to believe him to be, there would be wild protests in the streets against him..and the government would shun him.

When the US is probably the ONLY country that the majority of people are backing them? They know if it wasn't, Obama would have already shunned them and left them on their own. It's being done in hopes that the citizens of the US will keep Obama from doing what he wants to do with them. Obama has only a 10% approval in Israel by it's citizens....

You guys sure do like to make shit up, doncha?

President Obama, got most of the Jewish vote in this country. And the Majority of the American vote.

Outside of this country? The only folks that hate him are staunchly conservative religious fanatics and violent conservative religious terrorists.

Just like the folks that hate him here..except with a different religion.:doubt:

No, that sounds like reality. Finding easy solutions to age old conflicts is a human condition. Israelis are tired of sending their children to wars, but suicide and capitulation to thuggery and Islamic gangsterism is only going to make things worse.

In an ideal world, two states would be a good solution. But we aren't dealing with people with that mindset.

Good fences make good neighbors, Bro'.

Otherwise the Jews have two and only two options... Give up democracy and live under some sort of Jewish dictatorship or have the government of Israel taken over by the majority.

Well I suppose that there IS a third option, but the odds of the world standing by while the Jews commit genocide would be slim to none.

He gave an empty speech to a gaggle of left wing university students and didn't even visit the Knesset. Just as well as he might have had to answer some embarrassing questions. What a monumental disappointment.
The solution rests with Jordan. They have to take in some of the West Bank Palestinians, while the rest become Israeli citizens living in a Jewish state of Israel, including all of the West Bank. The Gazan Arabs can do whatever they feel like. Problem solved.

Sounds like a two state solution to me. Let the border negotiations begin!

"lol, I anticipated it so much, I watched paint dry instead" :eusa_angel:

Hi stephanie, i'm new here. your post "brought me back" to some other place...and another poster, so similar to yours...

her olden Signature tag was like:

112401.jpg

"There will be peace when the Palestinians love their children more than...??" i can't remember the rest...

thanks for the memories....

lemon.gif

112401.jpg

I found this American made Assault weapon (with israeli markings near the foresight), I think it has only been dropped once

how about a four state solution? Israel with some bits of the west bank ----Gaza as
kind of MONACO----Samaria with a bit of golan heights- for BALESTINIANS---they can
called BALEMARIA ---jordan with whatever
"palestinians are wanting and willing"

You guys sure do like to make shit up, doncha?

President Obama, got most of the Jewish vote in this country. And the Majority of the American vote.

Outside of this country? The only folks that hate him are staunchly conservative religious fanatics and violent conservative religious terrorists.

Just like the folks that hate him here..except with a different religion.:doubt:

this says otherwise............

Obama’s popularity among Israelis has plumbed new depths for an American president since his 2009 visit to Cairo, a gesture aimed at opening a fresh chapter in U.S. relations with the Muslim world. Israeli polls show a meager 10% approval rating for the U.S. president.

“This visit has a going-through-the-motions quality to it,” Danin said. “It’s like campaigning -- he hates it but it’s got to be done.”
Obama visit to Israel mostly symbolic - latimes.com

Read the article....pretty interesting!

112401.jpg

I found this American made Assault weapon (with israeli markings near the foresight), I think it has only been dropped once
Jos, your girlfriend is...I mean WAS quite pretty. LOL

Forum List

Back