Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Out of Touch Saturday Radio Address

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Did anyone listen to his noise?

I was on my way to LA and heard Odummies speech

It was on crime and how unfair our justice system is. He would talk about how crime must be stopped, then he harped on the lack of justice

What a piece of shit. I will be so glad when this anti american traitor is gone.

-Geaux
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Weekly Address
Every week, the President sits down to speak directly to the American people in a weekly address that goes live on Saturday morning.

WASHINGTON, DC — In this week's address, the President highlighted the problems in our criminal justice system. Our country faces a vicious cycle of poverty, criminality, and incarceration that traps too many Americans and weakens too many communities. There are 2.2 million people behind bars in America today, compared to 500,000 just 30 years ago. This topic isn’t new – the President has talked about the unfairness of much of the criminal justice system since his time in the Senate. And while we’ve taken steps to address this issue, members of both parties agree that we can do more. Over the next few weeks, the President will travel the country and meet with Americans who are working to fix the criminal justice system, from law enforcement officials working to lower the crime and incarceration rates, to former prisoners who are earning their second chance. And he promised to continue to work with Congress to pass meaningful criminal justice reform that makes the system cost-effective, fairer, and smarter, while enhancing the ability of law enforcement to keep our communities safe.

The audio of the address and video of the address will be available online at www.whitehouse.gov at 6:00 a.m. ET, October 17, 2015.

Your Weekly Address

I'm glad I didn't hear it. What utter drivel.

Attorney to client: "If you don't commit any crimes in the next five years I can get your record expunged."

Criminal client: "That's bullshit. No one can expect that from me."

I'm glad I didn't hear it. What utter drivel.

Attorney to client: "If you don't commit any crimes in the next five years I can get your record expunged."

Criminal client: "That's bullshit. No one can expect that from me."

It was epic Obama the apologist. That cosksucker sees unicorns everywhere

What a moron

-Geaux

Obama is a subversive. He's undermined our economy with his green scam energy policy, divided the population and the culture on race, gender and ethnicity lines and has surrendered to every American enemy while regenerating the Cold War.

Forum List

Back