Obama's record: worst recovery since Depression, and, at war with Russia...

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, that's right. Russia moved into the ME knowing Barry was a wimp and is now bombing our allies there to save Assad. So will Russia attack us since we are opposing them?? Maybe it will knowing what a feckless wimp Barry is. This is Barry's idea of a foreign policy??

Yes, that's right. Russia moved into the ME knowing Barry was a wimp and is now bombing our allies there to save Assad. So will Russia attack us since we are opposing them?? Maybe it will knowing what a feckless wimp Barry is. This is Barry's idea of a foreign policy??
The Republicommies have been rooting for Putin all along.

Well Putin really does have skin in this game. As compared to our western idiotic leaders who thought they could replace regimes with the Muslim Brotherhood in countries.

Ever heard of Beslan? You know. The wonderous jihadist moment who rigged a school with bombs and murdered children at that school? Well those same Chechens are not only part of ISIS but one of the key figures in this war is a CHECHEN veteran. Baghdadi's right hand military man.

So when the Chechen terrorists pledged allegiance to ISIS last month. I believe it was 16,000 ready to kill Russians Putin made his move.

Why wouldn't I oppose Obama backing the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood? Why wouldn't I support a world leader who was willing to take on this insane jihadist regime that Obama labelled a JVT ?

So will Russia attack us since we are opposing them??

15cycyo.jpg

Well Putin really does have skin in this game. As compared to our western idiotic leaders who thought they could replace regimes with the Muslim Brotherhood in countries.

Ever heard of Beslan? You know. The wonderous jihadist moment who rigged a school with bombs and murdered children at that school? Well those same Chechens are not only part of ISIS but one of the key figures in this war is a CHECHEN veteran. Baghdadi's right hand military man.

So when the Chechen terrorists pledged allegiance to ISIS last month. I believe it was 16,000 ready to kill Russians Putin made his move.

well dear, the issue is whether Barry has created a very desperate situation by letting Putin bomb our allies.

We're not at war with Russia...they are doing our heavy work...a winning situation.

Why wouldn't I oppose Obama backing the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood? Why wouldn't I support a world leader who was willing to take on this insane jihadist regime that Obama labelled a JVT ?

Dear, Russia supports Assad while we are trying to remove him. Why not have our fighters shoot down the Russian fighters??

Dear, Russia supports Assad while we are trying to remove him. Why not have our fighters shoot down the Russian fighters??

I sorta think we have given up on removing Assad. Moot point, at this point.

"Worst recovery since Depression".

Worst economic crash since Depression.

Coincidence?

No, libs were in charge of both.

exactly, libs caused Great Depression and Great Recession and kept them going forever with more of the same stupid policies that caused them in the first place. A Republican capitalist economy is self-correcting.

Name your allies. It's a strange thing. I can't find the name of your allies and I have been at it for some time.

Bombing al Nusra? They are AQ. Bombing ISIS? Bombing the FSA? They work with AQ.

Who are the allies?

Who are the allies?

The United States, by contrast, is closely allied with the Iraqi government in its fight against militant Sunnis in that country. But it finds itself fighting on the same side of these militant Sunnis across the border in Syria as they battle the Assad regime. Washington does have some groups that it backs — the Syrian Kurds close to Turkey, moderate forces supported by Jordan close to its border, and a small number of other moderate Syrians. But if you consider the major groups vying for control of Damascus, the US is against almost all of them.

Read More : Who is America supporting in Syria?

well dear, the issue is whether Barry has created a very desperate situation by letting Putin bomb our allies.

First off name your allies.

Second up Putin has skin in this game. Why? Because Bagdhadi's right hand man is a Chechen. And has been from the get go in Syria to seize territory and form the Caliphate. This was no JVT.

So Putin is set to destroy ISIS and for good reason. When Chechen terrorists pledge allegiance to ISIS Putin has to protect his people.

Forum List

Back