Obama's replacement

DrDoomNGloom

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2014
Your Imigination
Well I have heard it all now, the other day a conversation was over heard in which the two participants were discussing the current state of affairs and what the future could possibly hold.

Most of the conversation was pretty much standard political jargon until one of the fellas entered the following remark into the conversation.

They were discussing Hillary and Obummers support, one had the belief that Obummer was not going to support Hillary because he did not feel she would continue his work in the fashion that he had envisioned. The next line was the one that caught my attention, they debater stated that Obummer would declare us to be in a war and postpone elections for at least another four years.

I personally think he has bitten off more than he can chew and doubt that even he would be a glutton for 4 more years of punishment. So forum members, what do you think the possibilities of this actually coming to fruition??

This kind of crap gets spewed near the end of every Presidential Term.

I heard it said about President Reagan, Clinton, President G.W. Bush, and now about Obama.

It will not happen.

The American people of both parties would not allow it happen.

The loony left was accusing President Bush of the same type of "declare war on Iran and some how impose marshal law on the country" scheme.......

IMO, ain't happening.

Well I have heard it all now, the other day a conversation was over heard in which the two participants were discussing the current state of affairs and what the future could possibly hold.

Most of the conversation was pretty much standard political jargon until one of the fellas entered the following remark into the conversation.

They were discussing Hillary and Obummers support, one had the belief that Obummer was not going to support Hillary because he did not feel she would continue his work in the fashion that he had envisioned. The next line was the one that caught my attention, they debater stated that Obummer would declare us to be in a war and postpone elections for at least another four years.

I personally think he has bitten off more than he can chew and doubt that even he would be a glutton for 4 more years of punishment. So forum members, what do you think the possibilities of this actually coming to fruition??

Since Bush Sr, I've heard people say that they will declare martial law so they can stay in power. This included Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and now Obama. The truth is that they are all owned by an elite power and they don't care who runs, they will own them too so no martial law will be declared.

Last edited:
I could see that happening if there were a nuclear strike against the US! Without major event like that, it ain't going to happen.

The Primaries haven't even started yet some people already talk like Hildebeast is already the President!

So much for Free Elections.

This kind of crap gets spewed near the end of every Presidential Term.

I heard it said about President Reagan, Clinton, President G.W. Bush, and now about Obama.

It will not happen.

The American people of both parties would not allow it happen.

It was also said before the 2012 elections. Some people take the craziest ideas and run with it. It makes both sides look like idiots.

The Primaries haven't even started yet some people already talk like Hildebeast is already the President!

So much for Free Elections.

If she runs I don't think she'll even win the nomination. Even if you agree with her policies, Clinton just doesn't come across as a likable person.

Forum List

Back