Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

So nobody knows what the creepy snake ring is about?

At least we ALL AGREE, it's definitely a creepy snake design on the ring. nobody denies that, it's plain to see, in Gold even.

Run with that. :clap2:

At least we ALL AGREE, it's definitely a creepy snake design on the ring. nobody denies that, it's plain to see, in Gold even.

Do you know a single god damn thing about jewelry, particularly men's jewelry?

Obama is not a Muslim but a UCC black liberationist and Romney is certainly not a mainstream Christian.

Who cares?

Don't take things out of context, 4Horseman; it's against the rules. So I fixed your error below. And, no, that "is not what the people under Pol Pot and Jim Jones said," but you can offer a link for argument's sake.

Obama is not a Muslim but a UCC black liberationist and Romney is certainly not a mainstream Christian.

Who cares?
?

this is what the people under Pol Pot and Jim Jones said

With creepy snake designs on them? No.

What are you, some kind of fucking pussy? What makes the design creepy? Do fucking coiling things frighten you? I mean, you guys are scared of every fucking thing on the planet, but a god damn ring with a wavy pattern? Grow some fucking balls.

I have never understood why right wingers care about Obama's religion so much. Who the fuck cares if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a damned Satanist?

I N T E G R I T Y, H O N O R, & R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

If he is deceitful about his "faith", what will he be honest about? Where will he demonstrate integrity or responsibility (something that has been lacking in his administration).

What are you, some kind of fucking pussy? What makes the design creepy? Do fucking coiling things frighten you? I mean, you guys are scared of every fucking thing on the planet, but a god damn ring with a wavy pattern? Grow some fucking balls.

Let's see your snake ring, faggot. You MUST have one right? it's normal, not creepy. so where's yours? fuckin wimp. can't take the truth, the ring is creepy as hell.

I just caught up with this.

Don't any of you know what a Masonic ring looks like?

Buncha morons.

Says a lot about your character. You are far more likely to be a Muslim and a Kenyan than a black American Mason.

Let's see your snake ring, faggot. You MUST have one right? it's normal, not creepy. so where's yours? fuckin wimp. can't take the truth, the ring is creepy as hell.

I don't wear jewelry. But if I did, I wouldn't mind wearing a nice looking wedding band like Obama has.

Nothing creepy about it. Except for pussies who can't sleep with the light off.

Are you one of those fucking cowards who is terrified of snakes or something? They're just another animal, moron.

Last edited:

I don't wear jewelry. But if I did, I wouldn't mind wearing a nice looking wedding band like Obama has.

Nothing creepy about it. Except for pussies who can't sleep with the light off.

Are you one of those fucking cowards who is terrified of snakes or something? They're just another animal, moron.

Oh so now you don't have one? congrats creep, your credibility has been shot to shit :clap2:

Who the hell wears a snake on their ring unless it means something to them?.

It's not even a gotdamn wedding ring. and where is that piece of tin anyway? not in the photo. I guess the marriage is just as fraudulent as his Presidency. :clap2:

Not even Medical Doctors do that wicked shit and their logo is 2 serpants climbing a torch or some shit like that...lol

Last edited:
4horsemen does not realize that Obama is wearing his fatherinlaw's Masonic ring.

I kid you not: the wack is that uninformed.

Forum List

Back