🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamas ripped for lavish presidential library plans, featuring ‘test kitchen’, basketball court, etc

State and local funds are not taxpayer funds? I could care less. I am just stating there is a chance taxpayer funds will be used to help with its construction.
Actually-

Some Libraries have also received construction and development funding from state and/or local governments.
Frequently Asked Questions
You stated it as though no one has room to question it.I showed you others have also questioned it.
Your right, they don’t but that doesn’t stop it.
:lol:

Did you hallucinate something in that article that I'm not seeing? Nothing it in contradicts anything I've said.

I didn't say that "no one has room to question it". I said that it isn't going to cost the taxpayers a cent - which the OP claimed it would.
From your own citation:
How is a Presidential Library paid for and funded?
A Presidential Library is constructed with private or non-Federal funds donated to non-profit organizations established usually for the express purpose of building a Presidential Library and supporting its programs.

Some Libraries have also received construction and development funding from state and/or local governments.

The Library is then transferred to the Federal government and operated and maintained by NARA through its congressionally appropriated operating budget.

Some staff and programs at Presidential Libraries are paid for with funds from associated private foundations organized to fund the construction of the Library. These private foundations also provide continuing support for Library programs and special events, such as conferences and exhibitions.

You could care less.....except of course you are posting on it......lol

Obamas criticized for lavish library plans, including 'test kitchen'

'In their effort to break the mold, the planners of the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago are taking heat for some less-than-lofty features in the sprawling complex.

Namely, a “test kitchen.”

Reports first surfaced last fall that the monument to the first black president’s legacy was taking on an activity-center vibe. There would be a museum – but also a basketball court, possibly a room for yoga classes, and
a test kitchen to teach visitors “about the full production cycle of nutritious food.”

Someone might want to tell Barry that we aren't talking about his own personal mansion or a combination mansion-YMCA...it's a LIBRARY....and that the American tax dollars won't be going to build this 'monument' to himself.

He left the DNC $24 Million in debt ... maybe he can find a few more suckers to fund it. :p

a test kitchen? For what....to see which is better original or extra crispy *wink*
You fucking racist piece of dog shit.
Black people acknowledge they love chicken all the time, cucky soy boy. Are they racist against themselves?

What's ironic about the Obama Library is that when local community organizers asked that the library pledge to hire a certain percentage of local people to work at the library...Barry said no. Guess he's not "down" with the folks from the South Side so much anymore now that he doesn't need their votes. Just saying...

Unsurprisingly, that didn't actually happen.

I suggest you go back and re-read whatever Breitbart article you got that from, you missed a few details.

CTU, SEIU join push for community benefits agreement with Obama Center

Breitbart? It was the Chicago Tribune actually! Care to tell me to go "re-read" it again, Doc? You'd think as a moderator you'd have enough sense to check on whether a story is factually based before accusing someone of getting it from a source like Breitbart!

View attachment 170591
Obamas criticized for lavish library plans, including 'test kitchen'

'In their effort to break the mold, the planners of the Obama Presidential Center in Chicago are taking heat for some less-than-lofty features in the sprawling complex.

Namely, a “test kitchen.”

Reports first surfaced last fall that the monument to the first black president’s legacy was taking on an activity-center vibe. There would be a museum – but also a basketball court, possibly a room for yoga classes, and
a test kitchen to teach visitors “about the full production cycle of nutritious food.”

Someone might want to tell Barry that we aren't talking about his own personal mansion or a combination mansion-YMCA...it's a LIBRARY....and that the American tax dollars won't be going to build this 'monument' to himself.

He left the DNC $24 Million in debt ... maybe he can find a few more suckers to fund it. :p
The trump’s have a gold plated toilet in his Trump Tower residence and you put down the Obama’s? You’re going down that same road to dementia just like Trump.
Damn, Melenia even when she stands for a photo with the President looks hot.

Might remind the Chicago Tribune. ;)
Please, Mr. Obama, skip the test kitchen, make it a museum

The Obama library is being constructed entirely with donated funds, and will cost the taxpayers nothing at all.

But don't let reality get in the way of your impotent rage.
The Obama library is being constructed entirely with donated funds, and will cost the taxpayers nothing at all.

But don't let reality get in the way of your impotent rage.
As President Trump is dismantling Obama's legacy, about all they can put in Obama's library is a basketball court and mini golf course.

it's too easy......just way too easy to get you guys going on the racism banter.

Go tell that joke in Harlem .. I'll come with so's I can post the video on YouTube.

Why Harlem?

I tell it in Memphis....which is more dangerous than Harlem......
He's a urbanite bugman....he thinks of everything in terms of how it is presented in movies and old played out information. Harlem is quickly becoming less and less black and has been taken over politically by faggots and hipsters. Just like most historically black neighborhoods on the coasts.

Actually-

Frequently Asked Questions
You stated it as though no one has room to question it.I showed you others have also questioned it.
Your right, they don’t but that doesn’t stop it.

:lol:

Did you hallucinate something in that article that I'm not seeing? Nothing it in contradicts anything I've said.

I didn't say that "no one has room to question it". I said that it isn't going to cost the taxpayers a cent - which the OP claimed it would.
From your own citation:
How is a Presidential Library paid for and funded?
A Presidential Library is constructed with private or non-Federal funds donated to non-profit organizations established usually for the express purpose of building a Presidential Library and supporting its programs.

The Library is then transferred to the Federal government and operated and maintained by NARA through its congressionally appropriated operating budget.

Some staff and programs at Presidential Libraries are paid for with funds from associated private foundations organized to fund the construction of the Library. These private foundations also provide continuing support for Library programs and special events, such as conferences and exhibitions.

so it is maintained with gubmint money

it's too easy......just way too easy to get you guys going on the racism banter.

Go tell that joke in Harlem .. I'll come with so's I can post the video on YouTube.

Why Harlem?

I tell it in Memphis....which is more dangerous than Harlem......
He's a urbanite bugman....he thinks of everything in terms of how it is presented in movies and old played out information. Harlem is quickly becoming less and less black and has been taken over politically by faggots and hipsters. Just like most historically black neighborhoods on the coasts.

yeah he's stereotyping..which to him means your racist....so basically he called himself a racist...ironic...haha

Forum List

Back