Obama's Signing Of "Violence Against Womens" Act. What About Violence Against Men?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:whip:
Glen Beck and his posse(AM Radio Show) had a field day with the signing of the latest "Violence Against Womens" legislation. They would bring up the issue as if, well gee, who knew violence against women was perfectly legal all this time?
:razz:
Now wait a sec! aren't many liberals against a woman carrying a weapon to protect themselves in case of a rape attempt? (like the story we have been hearing out of Colorado?).
Fine, so now violence against women is now a crime! OK, how about Men? Is violence against men still perfectly legal? Or only legal so long as the act of violence occurs when a Liberal bites the ear or a finger off of a conservative male.
:disagree:

When I was first in politics, I was a liberal because I thought feminism was a Republican ideal. Both sides supported rugged individualism and consumerism.

Conservatives need to focus on working smart, not working hard, before things change.

Aren't gay men named in the "Violence Against Women" Act? If gays are physically abused by a partner it makes them "women?"

:whip:
Glen Beck and his posse(AM Radio Show) had a field day with the signing of the latest "Violence Against Womens" legislation. They would bring up the issue as if, well gee, who knew violence against women was perfectly legal all this time?
:razz:
Now wait a sec! aren't many liberals against a woman carrying a weapon to protect themselves in case of a rape attempt? (like the story we have been hearing out of Colorado?).
Fine, so now violence against women is now a crime! OK, how about Men? Is violence against men still perfectly legal? Or only legal so long as the act of violence occurs when a Liberal bites the ear or a finger off of a conservative male.
:disagree:

Another shining example of the brainwashed Beck trolls,...

• Banned
Aren't gay men named in the "Violence Against Women" Act? If gays are physically abused by a partner it makes them "women?"
you are referring to about 75% of male liberals? have u noticed how most liberal men talk like women? (aside from talking like a 14 yr old teen-ager, pretty much the same IQ)

There is no part of the VAWA that "only" applies to women.

It's anti-domestic violence legislation that applies just as equally to women who beat their husbands.

It's also been in effect for nearly 20 years now. Isn't it a little late to be "outraged" about this?

Men are included. It covers men who are genetically men who look like women as well as women who look like men. Actually the act covers every freakazoid on earth except normal men.

you are referring to about 75% of male liberals? have u noticed how most liberal men talk like women? (aside from talking like a 14 yr old teen-ager, pretty much the same IQ)

That's the right wingers. Most are closet homosexuals and mental cases.

Virtually every time a gay sex scandal comes up, it's from a "family values" republican.

There is no part of the VAWA that "only" applies to women.

It's anti-domestic violence legislation that applies just as equally to women who beat their husbands.

It's also been in effect for nearly 20 years now. Isn't it a little late to be "outraged" about this?

Obama wasn’t president then.

Since 2008, it’s never too late to be outraged by something, regardless how idiotic.

Men are included. It covers men who are genetically men who look like women as well as women who look like men. Actually the act covers every freakazoid on earth except normal men.

Actually, the "act" covers everyone in this country, regardless of gender.

Which you'd know if you'd actually read it.

A question I asked several Liberal friends of mine and not a one would answer it. They just walked away muttering under their breath...

So which is it? Are women so weak that they need special laws to protect them from actions that are already illegal and in some cases just pusihing one away from you ( If your are a man ) can result in jail time, or are they so strong that they can go into combat knowing that if they are captured by the enemy, they will be raped at least once during their captivity?

A question I asked several Liberal friends of mine and not a one would answer it. They just walked away muttering under their breath...

So which is it? Are women so weak that they need special laws to protect them from actions that are already illegal and in some cases just pusihing one away from you ( If your are a man ) can result in jail time, or are they so strong that they can go into combat knowing that if they are captured by the enemy, they will be raped at least once during their captivity?

The bill is less about the actual crime itself which is already law, rather to provide a way out to stop the abuse.

Many, if not most woman beaters are control freak nutcases that put the woman completely at the mercy of the man (perhaps kids, they don't work, he is the sole breadwinner,.etc,..) making it virtually impossible for the spouse to simply walk away.

Under the act, it helps to fund battered woman's shelters and out paths to help these people get out of their abusive situations.

if any of those pansy liberals try to mess with me, they're gonna wish they were able to bench press 100 pounds. (I'm 6 feet 200, and I don't fear any liberal wuss who plays with Barbie dolls)

if any of those pansy liberals try to mess with me, they're gonna wish they were able to bench press 100 pounds. (I'm 6 feet 200, and I don't fear any liberal wuss who plays with Barbie dolls)

You sound like one of those types that gets greased up and wrestles with other dudes while wearing speedos, but swear it isn't gay.

Forum List

Back