Obama's Sturmabteilung

He never left. He shadowed Trump's meeting in Korea. He moved close to the White House to run things for drunken Hillary. And since that didn't work he is now promoting the resist movement, and is hell bent on making sure the Soros wins the next election. His position in the NWO depends on it...

He never left. He shadowed Trump's meeting in Korea. He moved close to the White House to run things for drunken Hillary. And since that didn't work he is now promoting the resist movement, and is hell bent on making sure the Soros wins the next election. His position in the NWO depends on it...

But he's been pretty behind the scenes about most of it. I hear he misses his camera time.

But he's been pretty behind the scenes about most of it. I hear he misses his camera time.
Obama is NOT behind anything to do with Antifa. He might talk to them like he'd talk to anyone about community activism, but I'd bet you a whole dollar that he'd tell them to cut the violence out. I've heard him speak against it before as counter productive.

That Obama anal cyst is quite possibly the most deliberate instigator I've ever seen in politics; we've had more riots under that carpet-headed, shovel-nosed pygmy than any other president in history. Not to mention he's an attention whore that takes constant selfies, uses the words "I" and "me" more than any president in history, making EVERYTHING about him and his precious legacy, gave the British royal inbreds a gift of a CD of his speeches and even named the family dog "Bo" (as in Barack Obama). I've never seen a cocksucker I DETEST more.

Obama is NOT behind anything to do with Antifa. He might talk to them like he'd talk to anyone about community activism, but I'd bet you a whole dollar that he'd tell them to cut the violence out. I've heard him speak against it before as counter productive.

A whole dollar? :laugh:

Obama is a racist hate monger. He is probably organizing the Democratic Party's Antifa race riots.

Take your xanax and STFU. You have no idea what you're talking about.

IMG_0040.JPG
That Obama anal cyst is quite possibly the most deliberate instigator I've ever seen in politics; we've had more riots under that carpet-headed, shovel-nosed pygmy than any other president in history. Not to mention he's an attention whore that takes constant selfies, uses the words "I" and "me" more than any president in history, making EVERYTHING about him and his precious legacy, gave the British royal inbreds a gift of a CD of his speeches and even named the family dog "Bo" (as in Barack Obama). I've never seen a cocksucker I DETEST more.

Somebody with big money is ordering him around. He is not smart enough to be the manager of a White Castle.

obama's "Sell By" date was sometime in 2013.

He's yesterday's breakfast. A warmed over turd.

Worse than Ubercunt.

He will NOT have an impact on politics any longer

Worse than Ubercunt.

Don't kid yourself. To many, he is still The Messiah.

A whole dollar? :laugh:
Usually it's a nickel. So that's a LOT.

Worse than Ubercunt.

Don't kid yourself. To many, he is still The Messiah.
And to others he's an unhealthy obsession. The asshole is gone, time to let go.

Oh, I let him go in 2007. None of it was my fault.

He is still a source of odd amusement.

Forum List

Back