Obese passenger

I still say they need bigger seats, but if they want to charge by the pound, thinner people at least will have nothing to complain about when they are crammed next to a fat person, after all, they paid less.

And you can bet I'll be telling the flabby SOB that I paid half what he did.

Why?

Why? Because I have been paying extra for my luggage, even though the weight of me and my luggage is still half what some of these people plop down in the seat. Who knows, maybe increased air fares will cause some people to take better care of themselves.

And you can bet I'll be telling the flabby SOB that I paid half what he did.

Why?

Why? Because I have been paying extra for my luggage, even though the weight of me and my luggage is still half what some of these people plop down in the seat. Who knows, maybe increased air fares will cause some people to take better care of themselves.

You really think that you giving some stranger a hard time for a few seconds is going to make them lose weight? It probably took him or her a while to get like that and undoing it would likely take more than a little rudeness from someone they never met. If they've got some condition, your words won't change it and if they lack discipline, your words won't give them it.

You really think that you giving some stranger a hard time for a few seconds is going to make them lose weight? It probably took him or her a while to get like that and undoing it would likely take more than a little rudeness from someone they never met. If they've got some condition, your words won't change it and if they lack discipline, your words won't give them it.

Some people deserve rudeness. Some fat ass sitting half in your seat is one of those people

Some people deserve rudeness. Some fat ass sitting half in your seat is one of those people

Someone you've never met? You don't know that.

Ah yes, bullying strangers because you have rage issues. That's very normal and healthy behavior.

Ah yes, bullying strangers because you have rage issues. That's very normal and healthy behavior.

Rate? Your side deemed this "rage".
The issue is an objection to a foul smelling morbidly obese person who lacks the decency to take care of themselves and then puts their problems on others.

Rate? Your side deemed this "rage".
The issue is an objection to a foul smelling morbidly obese person who lacks the decency to take care of themselves and then puts their problems on others.

Actually, my "rage issues" comment applied to posters in this thread, not the guy who wrote the letter. Lots of bullies in this thread.

And there's no "my side". There's me. I wrote" rage issues". No one else.

Forum List

Back