Obstructing an Official Act of Congress and Stopping a Vote

Look at his past conduct even in public... he aggressively berates other members of congress... he treats people who disagree with him like they are his enemy and should die.... he is out of control and if someone working in a factory acted as he does he would be fired for fear he may come in and shoot up the place...
I think he is dangerous and should be removed from congress...

I don't think that Bowman was acting alone.
I think Pelosi had her hand in this.

1696302442358.png

I'm curious why the Capitol Police aren't releasing the video of Bowman pulling the fire alarm? Call me cynical but I'm guessing it's because the video doesn't show him trying the door at all. I'm thinking that Jamal went right to the fire alarm and pulled it and so they're only releasing the photo of him doing so and not the video that would show exactly what it was that he did.

Either give Jamaal Bowman decades in prison like the J6 yahoos or free them all.

But we all know the swamp protects their own and he’ll be fined $68 and told not to do it again.
Oh, I hope they throw the book at the little wanker...

But you-and-yours aren't going to get away with trying (and failing) to conjure-up a false equivalency with January 6, 2021.

But you-and-yours aren't going to get away with trying (and failing) to conjure-up a false equivalency with January 6, 2021.
Hope and $8 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Either give Jamaal Bowman decades in prison like the J6 yahoos or free them all.

But we all know the swamp protects their own and he’ll be fined $68 and told not to do it again.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww, give the guy a break. It's hard to tell the difference between a door knob and the pull handle on a fire alarm. Anyone could have made the same mistake. I'm sure the "independent" DOJ will see it that way.

They're not gonna do anything to him but they'll lock grandma in prison for six years for being in the vicinity of DC on Jan 6. Our govt is against this country.

Mmmm some yahoo in Kensucky, the black militia (you really think the black militia will fight for Trump???) and Those doofuses from Texas whom even texans laugh at (we used to make fun of them when I lived down there).

My favorite is the fairy boys from New England.

The little fat old dude on the end is wearing capri pants.

View attachment 837776

Sure dickless, bring it on!

Don't pull the fire alarm on your way out the door, boy.

Forum List

Back