Obuma's Stock Market...Not a market crisis, it’s an outright ‘selling stampede’

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
  • Not a market crisis, it’s an outright ‘selling stampede’

Market Watch ^ | January 7 2016 | Mark DeCambre
    DOW -393 NAD -147 SP-47 The market is currently in panic mode. Investors across the globe are wading in a sea of deep red, sparked by concerns about slumping global growth — otherwise known as China. But Jeff Saut, chief investment strategist at Raymond James, appears to be suggesting that the selloff that has gripped markets over the past several days is equivalent to what he describes as a “selling stampede” that could last about a month before it’s exhausted.In other words, he (unlike George Soros) is holding off before calling this a crisis. “For whatever reason, our stock market,...
Stock Market Crash: George Soros Has a Dire Warning for Investors
Profit Confidential‎ - 6 hours ago
George Soros predicts a global financial crisis and U.S. stock market crash on par with 2008.

• China suspends circuit breaker
    BBC News ^
    China will suspend its new stock market circuit-breaker mechanism - designed to stop free-falling prices - from Friday, the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges have said. The mechanism, which had been in place since the start of this year, suspends trading on China's main stock markets if stocks fall 7%. This move may well rattle the confidence of investors even further. Watch out for more volatility on Friday.

• China suspends circuit breaker
    BBC News ^
    China will suspend its new stock market circuit-breaker mechanism - designed to stop free-falling prices - from Friday, the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges have said. The mechanism, which had been in place since the start of this year, suspends trading on China's main stock markets if stocks fall 7%. This move may well rattle the confidence of investors even further. Watch out for more volatility on Friday.
They are only delaying the inevitable....It's not like flushing a bad shit away...

Refused to allow the markets to self correct, de facto nationalized the banks, added $8T new debt, Fed added $3T. Yeah, what could possibly go wrong

Awesome.

I've made more money this week than I did all last year.

You are such a douche bag. Whose stock market was it when it went from 7000 when Bush left office to 17,000 a year ago? gFY

Awesome.

I've made more money this week than I did all last year.

FAZ has treated me well!...Today's after yesterdays 4+%

Dirxn Dly Fnl Br3X
NYSEARCA: FAZ - Jan 7 6:00 PM EST
48.363.58 (7.99%)

Forum List

Back