Obungles to continue apology tour?

He'll find a way to spit on us as he leaves and hands the reins off to the next President. mark my words.

He's never gone around apologizing . More right wing lies .
i disagree. i don't mind the bowing. Washington and Franklin bowed. my own dad used to bow when he went to japan.

obamavich apologises for capitalism, American projected power, being mean to the castro butchers, and for keeping iran's blood money, which he gladly surrendered. that's too much.

he's the least unapologetic president in America history.

he would have been a great president of.... say venezuela or iran. then he could apologise to us.

Obama going to visit a city pisses off these right wing nut jobs like no other. My uncle's wife fled from cuba and is able to go back to visit this year thanks to Obama "apologizing."

Obama going to visit a city pisses off these right wing nut jobs like no other. My uncle's wife fled from cuba and is able to go back to visit this year thanks to Obama "apologizing."
wow, you just joined and know all about what pisses off the right wingers on here. and not just wingers but rightwing NUT JOBS. Is this your crystal ball or projecting the lives of left wingers?

wow, you just joined and know all about what pisses off the right wingers on here. and not just wingers but rightwing NUT JOBS. Is this your crystal ball or projecting the lives of left wingers?
Derp, Derp, Derp...

If you are trying to lay the ground work for a post America world, you would do everything that Obama has done these last 8 years. He is an America hater and a Muslim sympathizer.
iran's not the first country/enemy he's supported, don't forget the brotherhood in egypt.

and because the south side of chicago couldn't have used an extra billion or two.

1. SHOCKER: Secret $8 billion deal between Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood.
    Below is a summary of the video in Arabic that reveals an agreement made between Barack Obama and Mohamed Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood, to give 40% of Sinai to Hamas in exchange for $8 billionhas already been paid to Morsi by Obama.
    Secret $8 billion deal between Obama and the Muslim ...
    www.egyptdailynews.com/news%20selling%20Sinai.htm

Feedback
About this result
U.S. Senate candidate Barry Hinckley says Obama ...
www.politifact.com/.../us-senate-candidate-barry-hinckley-...
PolitiFact.com
Apr 27, 2012 - President Obama gave Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood one and a half billion dollars. ... Did the Obama administration really give the Brotherhood $1.5 billion? ... The statement is incorrect for so many reasons, we rate it False.
Obama Bypasses Congress, Gives $1.5 Billion to Muslim ...
www.breitbart.com/.../obama-bypasses-congress-...
Breitbart News Network
Mar 21, 2012 - Obama Bypasses Congress, Gives $1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood... of foreign aid as well–in particular, foreign military aid for the Muslim Brotherhood, who now hold the reigns in Egypt. ... And of course, many Egyptian officials harbor such hatred toward the U.S. .... Did you not read the Article above?
Obama administration gives $1.5 billion to Egypt's

I joined more then 2 months ago..

Sure. Thanks for 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME, the corrupt world depression, 7 years of mindless GOP obstruction etc

Havana is just a city to you? You seriously missed the point anyway. What have we and freedom loving people gained? Nothing. obama helped legitimize and empower a truly despicable regime.

Sure. Thanks for 9/11 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever and wrecking the ME, the corrupt world depression, 7 years of mindless GOP obstruction etc
LOL, nice try Lefty. The ME has been a hot spot for problems since man settled the region. 9/11 was planned out during Clinton's era, thanks to him it was much easier to carry out when he created a wall between the FBI and CIA for privacy. And getting rid of spies. Typical of your kind you fart and blame the nearest Republican.

When Obama goes to Germany, will he apologize to them for what happened in the late 30's/40's because Hitler was related to the Bush Family?

Derp, Derp, Derp...
You use "Derp" often, does it mean anything to anybody but yourself or do you simply have the hiccups?

So where did he apologize ? This is all bullshit. Even when you right wing liars cherry pick one liners out of context , i still don't see apoligies .

Forum List

Back