Ocasio Cortez says U.S. should not have used force after 911

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In a series of late-night tweets, Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued Monday that the United States shouldn’t have authorized military force against those behind the 9/11 attacks.
Ocasio-Cortez Says U.S. Should Not Have USED FORCE After 9/11!

LMFFAo this chic is a real moron.
It is so sad and too bad this bimbo does not realize the script she is fed so she looks like the idiot and not the elites. She literally thinks she is going good and ppl are bowing down to her. She's a moron! More than half the country thinks it too.

The President had all the authority he needed to punish those who attacked us that day. The AUMF was not necessary.

There was every reason to punish them, but little reason to launch an invasion and occupation halfway around the world. Twice.

She is the conductor for the Democrat Party train. She said so herself.

I wonder how many times a weeks she has lunch with that filthy ass hateful Muslim bitch that these stupid Democrats elected?

The gift that keeps on giving! She truly shows where her loyalty lies. Trump is gonna have another electoral college landslide in 2020.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says She Would Have Opposed Use of Force After 9/11 | Breitbart

She is right about one thing, the AUMF (which is still in effect and being used by Trump after being used by Obama for 8 years) should have never happened.

The AUMF was congress abdicating their constitutional duty and giving the executive branch power it was never meant to have.

The Democrat Party is going full blown bat shit crazy nowadays. AOC is the poster child for that stupidity.

The President had all the authority he needed to punish those who attacked us that day. The AUMF was not necessary.

There was every reason to punish them, but little reason to launch an invasion and occupation halfway around the world. Twice.

I’m sure by punish them you meant take away their dessert, right?

We are hearing she is gonna get indicted over this tax bs, but then again if she is in the deep state's pocket deep enough nothing will happen to her.

I’m sure by punish them you meant take away their dessert, right?

Yeah I'm sure ol' Binnyboy was asking that same question "Are you here to take my dessert?" as Obama's special forces blew the fucks brains out in Pakistan.

In a series of late-night tweets, Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued Monday that the United States shouldn’t have authorized military force against those behind the 9/11 attacks.
Ocasio-Cortez Says U.S. Should Not Have USED FORCE After 9/11!

LMFFAo this chic is a real moron.
It is so sad and too bad this bimbo does not realize the script she is fed so she looks like the idiot and not the elites. She literally thinks she is going good and ppl are bowing down to her. She's a moron! More than half the country thinks it too.

AOC is literally a walking billboard for Trump's 2020 reelection.

Her mother ran away to Florida from the high taxation of a Communist state but yet AOC wants all of the US to be like the high taxed Communist State her mother ran away from.

How dumb is that?

Someone or a group with a lot of money and influence is behind her and thinks we've reached the point where her extreme, radical views will sell. That's scary.

Business Insider has reported that the AUMF has been used to allow military action in Afghanistan, the Philippines, Georgia, Yemen, Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Iraq, and Somalia.

The US Government claims 15 of the 19 so called 'high jackers' were form Saudi Arabia, 2 from the UAE, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon.

I guess we forgot to bomb the Hell out of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, and Lebanon.

The US sure as Hell bombed the fvck out of Iraq & Afghanistan.

G. W. Bush & anyone that voted for the AUMF can go burn in Hell for eternity, IMO.

Business Insider has reported that the AUMF has been used to allow military action in Afghanistan, the Philippines, Georgia, Yemen, Djibouti, Kenya, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Iraq, and Somalia.

The US Government claims 15 of the 19 so called 'high jackers' were form Saudi Arabia, 2 from the UAE, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon.

I guess we forgot to bomb the Hell out of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, and Lebanon.

The US sure as Hell bombed the fvck out of Iraq & Afghanistan.

G. W. Bush & anyone that voted for the AUMF can go burn in Hell for eternity, IMO.

And we sure are paying for it. Look at the maimed and dead and the VA, and one wonders why the VA has been overwhelmed the last several years.

Forum List

Back