🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occupation of the American Mind by Israel

Hezbollah isn´t terrorist.
Ha ha ha. You're kidding right? It's listed as a terrorist organization by the US and many western countries. They've been found guilty by the UN of assassinating the very popular anti Assad Lebanese president. There are many terrorist incidents and mass murder of innocents going back for decades that Hezbollah has committed. What planet do you live on?

I am not going to repeat this discussion. You talk to me as if it is the first time you tell me that. Whom the US and their puppets in the UN blacklist, depends on if they work with them or not.

Osama%2Bbin%2BLaden%2B-%2BCIA%2BAgent%2B-%2BNewspapper%2B1990s%2B-%2BTim%2BOsman.png

front-pages_1885026c.jpg

I am not going to repeat this discussion. You talk to me as if it is the first time you tell me that. Whom the US and their puppets in the UN blacklist, depends on if they work with them or not.

Osama%2Bbin%2BLaden%2B-%2BCIA%2BAgent%2B-%2BNewspapper%2B1990s%2B-%2BTim%2BOsman.png

front-pages_1885026c.jpg
Correct, terrorists aren't born as terrorists when they come out of their mother's womb. It's a progression. Ben Laden became a terrorist after the Saudis refused to let him wage jihad against Sadam and instead let the Americans handle him. The turning point was when he saw American soldiers set foot and use Saudi soil to fight Sadam, which is an abomination to a devout Muslim, because it is considered the holy land of Islam. Ben laden went from fighting Russian soldiers in Afghanistan, to murdering unsuspecting, unarmed American civilians.

front-pages_1885026c.jpg
Correct, terrorists aren't born as terrorists when they come out of their mother's womb. It's a progression. Ben Laden became a terrorist after the Saudis refused to let him wage jihad against Sadam and instead let the Americans handle him. The turning point was when he saw American soldiers set foot and use Saudi soil to fight Sadam, which is an abomination to a devout Muslim, because it is considered the holy land of Islam.
He has been a CIA stooge since his Afghanistan trip and surely is now Mr. Spooner or something in the US.

front-pages_1885026c.jpg
Correct, terrorists aren't born as terrorists when they come out of their mother's womb. It's a progression. Ben Laden became a terrorist after the Saudis refused to let him wage jihad against Sadam and instead let the Americans handle him. The turning point was when he saw American soldiers set foot and use Saudi soil to fight Sadam, which is an abomination to a devout Muslim, because it is considered the holy land of Islam.
He has been a CIA stooge since his Afghanistan trip and surely is now Mr. Spooner or something in the US.
Who cares. The US used him to free Afghanistan from the Soviet invasion. And that genocdial dirtbag Assad has now called on the same Russians to help him kill more of his people.

How so, Hezbollah is still listed as a terrorist organization by the US and many Western nations. Refute that.

How so, Hezbollah is still listed as a terrorist organization by the US and many Western nations. Refute that.

But it is not listed as a terrorist organization by the UN. That's the only list that is not politically motivated by national interests.

Why should I refute that? Are you an idiot or something?
Because you can't?

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs) are foreign organizations that are designated by the Secretary of State in accordance with section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended. FTO designations play a critical role in our fight against terrorism and are an effective means of curtailing support for terrorist activities and pressuring groups to get out of the terrorism business.

Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Date Designated Name

10/8/1997 Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)

10/8/1997 Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)

10/8/1997 Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group) (IG)

10/8/1997 HAMAS

10/8/1997 Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

10/8/1997 Hizballah

But it is not listed as a terrorist organization by the UN. That's the only list that is not politically motivated by national interests.
I never said UN. UN is a failed organization that has stood by while genocides and ethnic cleanings have an are taking place.

UN is not politically motivated by national interests? Ha ha ha. OMG.

I never said UN. UN is a failed organization that has stood by while genocides and ethnic cleanings have an are taking place.

UN is not politically motivated by national interests? Ha ha ha. OMG.
Id did not deny that the US blacklists some groups. Grow up. Everybody can see that you do harm to the positions you try to defend and promote.

Maybe, Tinmore, some day you will get an E-mail along with another one of the videos you receive asking you if you want a job in the studio churning out these videos should you ever decide to return to the area of your roots.

You are proving his point that he earlier made. Boy, it cannot get any more poetic than this :)

He is proving just what he is with his constant flow of videos taken over there. He, like you, isn't fooling anyone.

Now, you are threatening me too :) You are a sick lady.

what was the "threat"??? How is your RAMADAN going Vik? somehow there
has been a spate of FIRE BOMBING of churches AROUND THE WORLD...... sheesh---what missing lunch does to some
people!!!!!

Another thing I find curious about Israeli influenced media in this country is that they co-ordinate with each other in spreading propaganda against countries that do not toe Israel's line. I am not even talking about countries like Iran that have direct contention with Israel.

I am intrigued ------what is the nature of Iran's DIRECT CONTENTION with Israel?

This one is a pretty interesting article.

---

The Occupation of the American Mind poses the question: why are mainstream US media such a reliable conduit for Israeli propaganda compared to other countries?

In attempting to answer this question, the film, narrated by Roger Waters, illuminates not just the inner workings of Israeli hasbara (propaganda) but also the root causes of the occupation itself by depicting the systematic denial of Palestinians’ human and national rights.

This film could not possibly arrive at a better time, given the extent to which Israeli hasbara will be promoted during the US presidential election campaign.

It explores a relatively unexamined aspect of the US-Israel “special relationship” and helps explain why a majority of Americans influenced by media bias support and identify with the Israeli narrative.

The revelations made in the documentary will engage both those unfamiliar with the Palestinian narrative along with veteran solidarity activists who may think they’ve seen it all.

What's behind the US media's special relationship with Israel?
Ah, the old antisemtic canard about Jews controlling the media and the banks. How refreshing.
Well, support for Israel is pretty strong here on USMB...

I hadn't noticed

---

The Occupation of the American Mind poses the question: why are mainstream US media such a reliable conduit for Israeli propaganda compared to other countries?

In attempting to answer this question, the film, narrated by Roger Waters, illuminates not just the inner workings of Israeli hasbara (propaganda) but also the root causes of the occupation itself by depicting the systematic denial of Palestinians’ human and national rights.

This film could not possibly arrive at a better time, given the extent to which Israeli hasbara will be promoted during the US presidential election campaign.

It explores a relatively unexamined aspect of the US-Israel “special relationship” and helps explain why a majority of Americans influenced by media bias support and identify with the Israeli narrative.

The revelations made in the documentary will engage both those unfamiliar with the Palestinian narrative along with veteran solidarity activists who may think they’ve seen it all.

Ah, the old antisemtic canard about Jews controlling the media and the banks. How refreshing.
Well, support for Israel is pretty strong here on USMB...

I hadn't noticed
Schizophrenia?

---

Roger the scumbag waters? A classical anti-semitical british POS? Who the fuck cares what that c-nt has to say, the sooner he dies off the better it will be for the rest of us.

BTW idiot OP, the "special relationship" comes from the fact that the 5 MM jews in Israel run an inclusive democracy, while the 400 MM arab muslims and their 22 countries are racist, undemocratic shitholes. Not really too hard to figure that out.

You would like the opponents of Al-Qaeda and ISIS to be bombed, you bloodthirsty asshole, right? You also like to make Al-Qaeda propaganda, right? Luckily, you are just a minor issue spreading lies on a message board.

Another low IQ, bottom-feeding turd floats into the thread.

So everyone who opposes ISIS is a "good guy" to be defended? Boy you are fucking incredibly unintelligent. Asshole, there would be no ISIS if iran did not have a scumbag, cancerous, terrorist dictatorship meddling in iraq, nor would ISIS have spread had assad not carpet bombed his people into oblivion.

Go read a real news source other than one of putin's dishrags, you stupid fucking turd.

Forum List

Back