🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occupation of the American Mind by Israel

This one is a pretty interesting article.

---

The Occupation of the American Mind poses the question: why are mainstream US media such a reliable conduit for Israeli propaganda compared to other countries?

In attempting to answer this question, the film, narrated by Roger Waters, illuminates not just the inner workings of Israeli hasbara (propaganda) but also the root causes of the occupation itself by depicting the systematic denial of Palestinians’ human and national rights.

This film could not possibly arrive at a better time, given the extent to which Israeli hasbara will be promoted during the US presidential election campaign.

It explores a relatively unexamined aspect of the US-Israel “special relationship” and helps explain why a majority of Americans influenced by media bias support and identify with the Israeli narrative.

The revelations made in the documentary will engage both those unfamiliar with the Palestinian narrative along with veteran solidarity activists who may think they’ve seen it all.

What's behind the US media's special relationship with Israel?
Ah, the old antisemtic canard about Jews controlling the media and the banks. How refreshing.
Well, support for Israel is pretty strong here on USMB...

I hadn't noticed
Schizophrenia?

you should avoid using words that you do
not understand, captain blei

oh look, some propaganda designed to whore out the middle east to the american people. they frame it like there's some conflict, israelis and palestinians facing mutually assured destruction, but what both sides want is to drag the united states into hell. wanna solve the problem, declare both sides as enemies and drop the nukes on both gaza and tel aviv at the same time. we can do that, you know, that is an option. the rest of the world would be thankful, too.

How so, Hezbollah is still listed as a terrorist organization by the US and many Western nations. Refute that.

But it is not listed as a terrorist organization by the UN. That's the only list that is not politically motivated by national interests.
I never said UN. UN is a failed organization that has stood by while genocides and ethnic cleanings have an are taking place.

UN is not politically motivated by national interests? Ha ha ha. OMG.
Id did not deny that the US blacklists some groups. Grow up. Everybody can see that you do harm to the positions you try to defend and promote.
Your position is you defend a genocidal dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands of his own people, and who also supports known Islamic terrorist groups.

You keep braying about Assad fighting terrorists, he's actually been a big supporter of many Islamic terrorist groups. You really have no leg to stand on.

Maybe, Tinmore, some day you will get an E-mail along with another one of the videos you receive asking you if you want a job in the studio churning out these videos should you ever decide to return to the area of your roots.

You are proving his point that he earlier made. Boy, it cannot get any more poetic than this :)

He is proving just what he is with his constant flow of videos taken over there. He, like you, isn't fooling anyone.

Now, you are threatening me too :) You are a sick lady.

what was the "threat"??? How is your RAMADAN going Vik? somehow there
has been a spate of FIRE BOMBING of churches AROUND THE WORLD...... sheesh---what missing lunch does to some
people!!!!!

Is it me or does it seem like we're having a slow Ramadung this year? I mean not enough death and destruction have occured.

oh look, some propaganda designed to whore out the middle east to the american people. they frame it like there's some conflict, israelis and palestinians facing mutually assured destruction, but what both sides want is to drag the united states into hell. wanna solve the problem, declare both sides as enemies and drop the nukes on both gaza and tel aviv at the same time. we can do that, you know, that is an option. the rest of the world would be thankful, too.
Oh look! We have a glue-sniffer that has just joined us!

How so, Hezbollah is still listed as a terrorist organization by the US and many Western nations. Refute that.

But it is not listed as a terrorist organization by the UN. That's the only list that is not politically motivated by national interests.
I never said UN. UN is a failed organization that has stood by while genocides and ethnic cleanings have an are taking place.

Id did not deny that the US blacklists some groups. Grow up. Everybody can see that you do harm to the positions you try to defend and promote.
Your position is you defend a genocidal dictator who has killed hundreds of thousands of his own people, and who also supports known Islamic terrorist groups.

You keep braying about Assad fighting terrorists, he's actually been a big supporter of many Islamic terrorist groups. You really have no leg to stand on.

in the BAATHIST mind---the more the BELOVED LEADER murders---the better
he is "POWERFUL LIKE ALLAH".
Saddam Hussein----was another one

Maybe, Tinmore, some day you will get an E-mail along with another one of the videos you receive asking you if you want a job in the studio churning out these videos should you ever decide to return to the area of your roots.

You are proving his point that he earlier made. Boy, it cannot get any more poetic than this :)

He is proving just what he is with his constant flow of videos taken over there. He, like you, isn't fooling anyone.

has been a spate of FIRE BOMBING of churches AROUND THE WORLD...... sheesh---what missing lunch does to some
people!!!!!
Is it me or does it seem like we're having a slow Ramadung this year? I mean not enough death and destruction have occured.

It's only the fifth day-----give'em a chance

Another c-nt trolls in; so the UN's proclamations hold water there, how about those that support Israel? Or do you just pick and choose which ones you accept, you fucking scumbag?
I think the funniest part of what he brayed is his proclamation that the UN isn't motivated by political interests. Makes you wonder what planet he lives on.

Yeah well as long as the genocidal dictator is winning and still in power that's all they care about. It doesn't matter if half the Syrian population is dead and the other half have fled.

Oh look! We have a glue-sniffer that has just joined us!

he could be sniffing ozone

people!!!!!

I'm wondering if Muslims have lost their mojo? By now there would be at least 100 bombings and at least a 100,000 people dead. Maybe they're eating too much shish kabob when they are breaking their fasts.

Yeah well as long as the genocidal dictator is winning and still in power that's all they care about. It doesn't matter if half the Syrian population is dead and the other half have fled.

so true-----there was objection to the killing of saddam ---the GREAT STABALIZER in Baathist mode of IRAQ---over the dead bodies of tens of thousands of Shiites and kurds (not even counting the Iranians dead----I sorta don't really care)

people!!!!!

I'm wondering if Muslims have lost their mojo? By now there would be at least 100 bombings and at least a 100,000 people dead. Maybe they're eating too much shish kabob when they are breaking their fasts.

the boys in tel aviv actually ordered something to eat in the restaurant that they shot up-----I forgot what they ordered-----well--it was not ramadingdong yet-----proving that they are GOOD MUSLIMS. Do you think that the defense lawyer will cite that evidence of piety?

Roudy repeating his nonsense - that puppet...
People who are reading your posts figure out, that you are repeating your three nonsense posts:
1. HEIL ZION
2. Death to Arabs
3. Evil Assad

Essentially, these three points describe the over 35k posts you are flooding the board with. Each of them is utter bullshit.

People who are reading your posts figure out, that you are repeating your three nonsense posts:
1. HEIL ZION
2. Death to Arabs
3. Evil Assad

Essentially, these three points describe the over 35k posts you are flooding the board with. Each of them is utter bullshit.

captain blei----your posts are becoming increasingly SIMPLISTIC. Long term Longitudinal studies of the writings various cohorts reveal that increasingly simplistic writings indicate developing dementia---most significantly of the Alzheimer's type

1. HEIL ZION
2. Death to Arabs
3. Evil Assad

captain blei----your posts are becoming increasingly SIMPLISTIC. Long term Longitudinal studies of the writings various cohorts reveal that increasingly simplistic writings indicate developing dementia---most significantly of the Alzheimer's type
So you guys are in an advanced stadium?

Forum List

Back