Oct 2022 Jobs report

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

U.S. adds 261,000 new jobs last month — and it’s still too strong for the Fed

But we cannot have this happening, thus the Fed will continue to punish the country for daring to have so many jobs...

Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said on Wednesday the labor market is “out of balance” because there’s too many job openings and too few people to fill them.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages and making it harder for them to reduce inflation back to precrisis levels of 2% or so

Due to the covid people got sorry.....They won't even go grocery shopping but just pull-up and have what they order brought out.....Well that takes employees to do that.

Same with whole uber eats, door dash, and much of the service industry.

Powell is correct....The service industry does not a economy make..

The post-Pandemic jobs situation is unique and one cannot take current statistics the same as one would have in the years before the Pandemic.

When 2-income household became ubiquitous, the rule of thumb was "4% unemployment = full employment." Now, nobody knows. There are literally millions of households that were formerly 2-income that have decided - tentatively, one suspects - that one income is sufficient. Are these other people going back to work? Do they want to go back to work? Nobody knows. Are they "unemployed"? Nobody knows.

This shows the determined resilience of a capitalist system despite nearly insurmountable hurdles placed by an incompetent and anti-capitalist, anti-freedom administration.

employment in health care rose by 53,000,
Professional and technical services added 43,000 jobs in Octobe
Manufacturing added 32,000 jobs in October, mostly in durable goods industries
Wholesale trade added 15,000 jobs in October.
Employment in food services and drinking places changed little
over the month (+6,000)
Employment changed little over the month in other major industries, including mining,
construction, retail trade, information, other services, and government.

Source of job growth = government

Employment changed little over the month in other major industries, including mining,

U.S. adds 261,000 new jobs last month — and it’s still too strong for the Fed

But we cannot have this happening, thus the Fed will continue to punish the country for daring to have so many jobs...

Fed Chairman Jerome Powell said on Wednesday the labor market is “out of balance” because there’s too many job openings and too few people to fill them.

Fed officials worry the labor shortage is driving up wages and making it harder for them to reduce inflation back to precrisis levels of 2% or so
I reckon voters will be rushing to the polls to elect democrats then.

Hilarious!

I reckon voters will be rushing to the polls to elect democrats then.

Hilarious!

Such a small little mind you have. Your entire world revolves around nothing but more votes for your beloved GOP.

I do not give a flying fuck about the coming election, my views are a bit longer term than that.

But you will never be able to grasp that, so you just keep enjoying your life as a mindless partisan drone...it suits you so well.

There is the fudge right there

Construction is falling - see housing starts DOWN

Government is hiring left wing homos by printing more debt causing inflation

Such a small little mind you have. Your entire world revolves around nothing but more votes for your beloved GOP.

I do not give a flying fuck about the coming election, my views are a bit longer term than that.

But you will never be able to grasp that, so you just keep enjoying your life as a mindless partisan drone...it suits you so well.
People are suffering economically because of the war on fossil fuels, the massive spending, and the Covid lockdowns which were all promoted by the democrat party. Now I realize you are not because you seem to be doing Ok financially, but you should still care about the majority that are suffering.

Will the GOP do anything different? There is only one way to find out.

There is the fudge right there

Construction is falling - see housing starts DOWN

Government is hiring left wing homos by printing more debt causing inflation

Your way of living based on pure emotions and your fixation on gay people fascinating to watch.

I will stick with living by data and facts and not caring about what other people do in their bedrooms, but you do you.

People are suffering economically because of the war on fossil fuels, the massive spending, and the Covid lockdowns which were all promoted by the democrat party.

Will the GOP do anything different? There is only one way to find out.

Like you give a fuck about anything but votes for your beloved party.

Who do you think you are fooling?

1667569259344.png

Like you give a fuck about anything but votes for your beloved party.

Who do you think you are fooling?
Who do I think I'm fooling?

I'm trying not to turn into North Korea idiot.

You like not being able to drive? Go to North Korea where cars are only for the uber elite who support their beloved dictator while the rest of the country starves to death.

North Korea is the Climate cultist utopia

1667569312218.png

Your way of living based on pure emotions and your fixation on gay people fascinating to watch.

I will stick with living by data and facts and not caring about what other people do in their bedrooms, but you do you.

And we will watch that jobs report get REVISED twice in the next two months..l

Not yet at least. But like Obama once said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

We have never gone into a recession with such a large labor shortage. There is very little dead weight for compaines to dump.

But hey, you keep on wishing and maybe it will happen. We all know you want as much pain on the country as possible.

Forum List

Back