Of course it's a "hoax"

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Trump is failing the leadership test on coronavirus (opinion) - CNN

And why not??? After Impeached President Trump beat us badly on our efforts to convict him in his impeachment trial, we had to come up with something else to showcase his inability to lead, therefore endangering his re-election chances. And what better than an obscure disease no one has ever heard of that would cause fear and panic among the populus?

As demonstrated by the crashing stock market and tanking economy, our efforts have been wildly successful. Plus, we have been successful in enlisting other countries, China, Japan, Iran and others to participate in the hoax. Even Impeached President Trump's own CDC has bought in.

He did beat us badly over impeachment, but we are more than making up for it with the coronavirus. Success beyond our wildest dreams! Bigly!!!

Trump is failing the leadership test on coronavirus (opinion) - CNN

And why not??? After Impeached President Trump beat us badly on our efforts to convict him in his impeachment trial, we had to come up with something else to showcase his inability to lead, therefore endangering his re-election chances. And what better than an obscure disease no one has ever heard of that would cause fear and panic among the populus?

As demonstrated by the crashing stock market and tanking economy, our efforts have been wildly successful. Plus, we have been successful in enlisting other countries, China, Japan, Iran and others to participate in the hoax. Even Impeached President Trump's own CDC has bought in.

He did beat us badly over impeachment, but we are more than making up for it with the coronavirus. Success beyond our wildest dreams! Bigly!!!
:auiqs.jpg:

1580362532753.jpg

Coronavirus is just another brand of the flu...

... w/o any vaccine shots.

Trump has almost convinced me. However, I will only have confidence in what he says about the virus when he takes a trip there....

I thought the corona virus could be cured by a couple of aspirin on the morning after the overindulgence.

Forum List

Back