Of Course It’s Our Fault We Have Let Disney Down

We'll see.

OPINION

This Time Is Different. Boycott Disney Will Work.​

Critics say Disney is inevitable; Floridians say different. “I’m done with Disney” is the clarion call for millions of consumers leading a boycott against Disney for their entrance as harsh partisans in the culture war and biting the hand that feed them. Disney’s siding with the regressive left could not have come at a worse time. The House of Mouse is roiling under crushing debts, a slowing revenue stream, and a wealth of competitors to their theme parks and entertainment. Critics against this effort say this attack on the Disney behemoth is pointless. But in truth: Disney is a paper tiger.

Disney Hires Obama Aide To Stop The Boycott
Their new PR strategy: blame it all on Republicans!

Disney has found itself on the losing side of the political battle over Florida’s anti-groomer bill that Governor Ron DeSantis has now signed into law — so the pro-pedophile loving corporation has turned to Michelle Obama’s former communications director to be their top spokesman and help stop the bleeding. She was hired yesterday.

I’ll somehow learn to live with my guilt.

8DEF1BAA-586B-45FC-B878-94CC2BA75741.jpeg

Disney has found itself on the losing side of the political battle over Florida’s anti-groomer bill that Governor Ron DeSantis has now signed into law — so the pro-pedophile loving corporation has turned to Michelle Obama’s former communications director to be their top spokesman and help stop the bleeding. She was hired yesterday.

Share this.

There's only one thing to do fire the damn CEO and start over. He was never under any obligation to make a public scene out of this entire thing.
People turm to Disney for entertainment not moral lecturing. Fuck him and fuck Disney. Surprisingly it seems they've lost up to 15% of their subscription customers in the past 3 weeks. I'm actually pretty surprised I didn't think the backlash would be that heavy.

Jo

There's only one thing to do fire the damn CEO and start over. He was never under any obligation to make a public scene out of this entire thing.
People turm to Disney for entertainment not moral lecturing. Fuck him and fuck Disney. Surprisingly it seems they've lost up to 15% of their subscription customers in the past 3 weeks. I'm actually pretty surprised I didn't think the backlash would be that heavy.

Jo
It’s like Enron now, Disney needs a name change.

Again, you members of Alt-Right Nation have once again swallowed your masters creation of a problem..that doesn't exist. Now, you're all up in a froth about. What you are asserting DOESN'T happen..anywhere. What this shows is that you cannot even muster up the brainpower to think for yourself.

I'm sorry, who's insane again? :auiqs.jpg:
If this problem “doesn’t exist” then why are you and your fellow tards crying so hard about it? Pathetic excuse in 3, 2,.....

If this problem “doesn’t exist” then why are you and your fellow tards crying so hard about it? Pathetic excuse in 3, 2,.....
We aren't..you are. Why?..because you're filing legislation to "fix" a problem..that doesn't exist. Except in your tiny brains.
People are rightly protesting a law that can openly discriminate against people the good, just, and righteous right wing considers.."different". :)

So your definition of conservatives is to push homosexual perversions on children.
Like I said, you’re insane.
The country has a lot of perverts. It's not just Disney. All cities with major airports have a severe problem with trafficking under aged girls. How old are you?

We aren't..you are. Why?..because you're filing legislation to "fix" a problem..that doesn't exist. Except in your tiny brains.
People are rightly protesting a law that can openly discriminate against people the good, just, and righteous right wing considers.."different". :)
No you stupid fuck, it’s idiots like you here crying over a bill that protects children. See dummy, you idiots wouldn’t be crying like little bitches if this stuff wasn’t happening. Why do you hate children and want them exposed to this crap?

Forum List

Back