How does this guy stay in office?

<< House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff strongly signaled that Democrats would focus their impeachment case against President Donald Trump around a “bribery” charge. >>

Adam Schiff Signals ‘Bribery’ Charge for Trump’s Impeachment: Founders Understood It as ‘Breach of the Public Trust’

So that is going off the 'deep end'?

When Trump repeatedly claims that Joe Biden is guilty of corruption?

I really don't get why you Trumpettes think it is verbotten to dare claim that Trump is guilty of a crime- while your Dear Leader repeatedly claims everyone from Clinton to Biden are guilty of crimes.

Just more hypocrisy from the Trump cult.

thats just one of 3 charges YOU give me info on Bidens I send you 391 million What do you call that?
That is how you and your fact mangling leaders have cut and pasted the words together. It is hilarious that you and the rest of the TDS clan completely ignore Joe Biden bragging about how he made Ukraine knuckle under to the pressure of losing a billion dollars if they didn't do what he wants. You don't have to cut and paste that together, just open your eyes.

thats just one of 3 charges YOU give me info on Bidens I send you 391 million What do you call that?

When did Trump say "YOU give me info on Bidens I send you 391 million"?

Link please.
Listen in tomorrow You'll hear it first hand We have 7,8 American patriots that know of trumps attempt to give money for getting the bidens

Link please.
Listen in tomorrow You'll hear it first hand We have 7,8 American patriots that know of trumps attempt to give money for getting the bidens

It's not going to go the way you anticipated, you know. I hope you're prepared for being given alot of shit, after their little "impeachment" donkey show fizzles out.

You know damned well that I'll be twisting the knife every chance I get, and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

:21:

Republicans keep asking what the High Crime and Misdemeanor is.....the answer is ....BRIBERY

Specifically identified in the Constitution

How does this guy stay in office?

<< House Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff strongly signaled that Democrats would focus their impeachment case against President Donald Trump around a “bribery” charge. >>

Adam Schiff Signals ‘Bribery’ Charge for Trump’s Impeachment: Founders Understood It as ‘Breach of the Public Trust’

So that is going off the 'deep end'?

When Trump repeatedly claims that Joe Biden is guilty of corruption?

I really don't get why you Trumpettes think it is verbotten to dare claim that Trump is guilty of a crime- while your Dear Leader repeatedly claims everyone from Clinton to Biden are guilty of crimes.

Just more hypocrisy from the Trump cult.

Simple, dumbass. Biden obviously greased the wheels to get his son a no-show job and got the prosecutor who was investigating him fired. Trump, on the other hand, simply attempted to enforce the law.

What you call "bribery" is what every single American President has done...from the first to the last. Claiming that what Trump did is any different than his predecessors have done is laughable!

Cry to Republicans who started the two year Mueller investigation.

Does soros give you a treat when you lie like that?

Serious question fawn, have you had your IQ tested? Can I take a guess? 35, right? Am I right? Come on, it's 35, isn't it?
Yes, I took a test. I went head-to-head with martybegan with an online test. He topped off at 111-121; while I measured at 131 or higher. The top range of IQ's being measured at around 230.

You measured at 31?
LOL

That you see that reveals just how low your IQ is.

:dance:

Fawn is smart!

iu
Thanks for letting me know I get under your skin, Fruitcake. :mm:

Link please.

It's not going to go the way you anticipated, you know. I hope you're prepared for being given alot of shit, after their little "impeachment" donkey show fizzles out.

You know damned well that I'll be twisting the knife every chance I get, and I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

:21:
Twist away We have the evidence and we have witnesses But truth never flustered repubs They can lie like champs

Looks like Rudy went rogue. Trump knew nothing about Rudy's quid pro quo. You Dems still got nothing on Trump.
So y'all are preparing to throw another one of Trump's lawyers under the bus?
Gooliani hires not 1, but 3, CRIMINAL Defense Attorneys. As bad as all the Trump lawyers that he's had, Rudy triples up.

:lol:

You Stalinists are a hoot.

That's called a "legal team," dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back